Workday is looking for a Sr. Manager of Workmate Support to lead our Americas People Consulting practice as part of the broader HR Workmate Support shared services organization. You will partner directly with leaders in both the business and our People & Purpose organization to define and lead our consultative support strategy for the full employee life cycle. You will lead a team of 5+ Sr. People Consultants through the next phase of an exciting HR transformation as we continue to build our general consultative services and employee relations strategy. This is an incredible opportunity for an experienced leader with a passion for delivering exceptional employee experience to lead a high performing team through transformation within an exciting high growth company.
- Coach, mentor and develop our team of People Consultants using deep subject matter expertise in the areas of performance management, conflict resolution, employee relations and HR policy/compliance
- Analyze support trends, generate data insights and develop solutions to better support our Workmates (including training and intervention strategies based on support trends)
- Work closely with People Operations team members to document and implement specific HR processes to support manager and employee requests
- Partner with COE and People Partner organizations to seamlessly support cyclical processes including performance enablement, calibration, compensation planning and engagement survey analysis/support.
- Complete ad-hoc projects, reporting and tasks as required with cross-functional HR / Partner teams.
- Partner with international team to to drive a global community of people consulting practices.
- Deep focus on process improvement, efficiency and automation without sacrificing employee experience.
What you need to succeed
- 10+ years of relevant experience working in an HR Business Partner or HR Generalist role
- 3+ years of experience in a People Leadership role
- Strong project/program management skills
- Demonstrate effective influencing skills to provide resolution to complex and highly sensitive employee issues
- Exceptional communication and cross-functional relationship management skills
- Data obsessed, strong critical thinking and analytical capability - ability to use data to influence and drive decisions
- Deep customer empathy and a strong passion for delivering exceptional employee experience
- Experience at a hyper-growth technology organization is strongly preferred