PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
The Sr. Manager HR Program Management supports FMCNA’s mission, vision, core values and customer service philosophy and adheres to the FMCNA Compliance Program, including following all regulatory and division/company policy requirements.The incumbent serves as an integral part of a dynamic team tasked with managing culture transformation and employee engagement for Fresenius Medical Services (FMS). The Sr. Manager HR Program Management must be able to develop and administer programs, challenge the status-quo and develop creative human-capital solutions to support company objectives. The Sr. Manager HR Program Management organizes and manages activities in accordance with established Fresenius Medical Services goals related to employee engagement and support. The Sr. Manager HR Program Management provides guidance on best practices and standards for all projects related to the creation, development and ongoing maintenance of FMS employee programs. The Sr. Manager HR Program Management recommends options to adjust project priorities to optimize resources and manage programs, including vendor selection and review. The Sr. Manager HR Program Management maintains and enhances existing programs; develops project plans for implementation of new programs to support FMS employee engagements. The Sr. Manager HR Program Management provides leadership to continuously improve the program management function by encouraging process improvement and enhancing best practices where appropriate.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as an extension of the FMS HR management team to develop and maintain human capital related programs that support FMS strategic plans and business objectives.
- Work collaboratively with corporate and Division HR staff to introduce and communicate various key initiatives, related to employee engagement, to include engagement surveys, action plans, Clinical Manager mentor program, communication programs and recognition and rewards programs.
- Manage related staff (such as team of Program Managers) who develop and execute plans for programs to drive employee engagement in a practical and impactful manner.
- Develop project plans for both short-term and long-term results creating a roadmap with meaningful milestones.
- Consult with various leaders to identify desired future state, using visioning tools, and then develop and execute comprehensive project plans that range in complexity from program development, implementation and ongoing administration.
- Perform gap analysis on current state and desired outcomes; develop and maintain project plans to address gaps, drive the outcomes, track milestones and identify interdependencies.
- Educate internal clients on change management best practices to ensure successful execution and implementation of programs and initiatives.
- Collaborate with corporate communications and marketing on overall communication plans, messaging and delivery.
- Utilize technology where practical to create excellence in execution with a focus on ensuring high quality outcomes and positive user experiences for new programs.
- Help to identify, measure, and track employee engagement-related KPIs creating scorecards to help leaders assess required progress and actions to drive the initiatives.
- Identify and utilize change levers/enablers, including leadership, performance management, and employee engagement initiatives that support the Mission and culture of FMCNA.
- Collect and aggregate data to provide analytics for leadership throughout the Division and corporate HR staff to support recommendations addressing key goals/initiatives.
- Assist with various projects as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Travel may be required.
- Will be responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of related program staff.
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired; Advanced Degree desirable.
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 6 – 8years’ related experience.Experience in Talent Management, Organizational Development, HR Business Partner or similar role is preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Manager preferred.
- SHRM Certification (SHRM-SCP, SHRM-CP) is desirable, or a plus.
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team, which could include remote HR staff members.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience in a project management role and appropriate certifications demonstrating competence, preferred.
- Exposure to quality training, including but not limited to Six Sigma, process improvement and continuous improvement methods, processes and tools, preferred.
- Systems experience/knowledge (such as SharePoint), required.
- Computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation and email applications, required.
Job ID 18000E6F