Provides HR leadership to the development, implementation, and management of best practices in human resources covering the Cooper Companies and CooperVision Global Functions which includes but not limited to Finance, IT, Marketing and Commercial Operations. Drive the implementation of the HR Strategic plan and be a true business partner that drives effective and efficient HR support to an inclusive, diverse, and multi-cultural global workforce. You will directly manage an HR Coordinator and have a solid reporting relationship to the Sr. Director of Human Resources
Essential Functions & Accountabilities:
- Design and lead the HR strategy in business partnership with the function, to support Talent Management, Talent Acquisition, Recognition, Engagement, Organizational Design, Workforce Planning, and other HR-related competencies.
- Ensure alignment to regional and global HR strategies, as well as to local, state, and federal regulatory requirements.
- Ensure appropriate training and development programs are in place to support operational objectives and strategies.
- Executes on the delivery of HR programs and services with partnership from our internal HR Centers of Expertise (Talent Management, Total Rewards, HR Technology, and Information Systems)
- Succession planning administration and implementation.
- Support Performance Management System.
- Drive culture of positive engagement, to include effective employee relations, conflict management, and dispute resolution.
- Manage work environment plans.
- Initiate & manage individual and team coaching for development.
- Provide team guidance and leadership.
- Strong demonstrated skills in HR for employee relations, legal compliance, talent management, change management, and all general areas of human resources.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrated experience exhibiting strategic leadership skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong business partnerships and working relationships across functions, levels, and locations.
- Strong analytical skills, to include expert understanding of HR-related KPIs, and the ability to effectively communicate those to the client group.
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Experience working with empowered/self-directed work team.
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and ambiguity
- Strong change management and organizational development skills
- Management/supervisory experience with eye towards mentoring/developing staff
- Normal office environment with reasonable level of travel
- 10+ years of progressive experience in Human Resources management supporting a global organization.
- Strong business acumen.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business, or related field
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran