SUMMARY OF THE POSITION
This position supplies global, strategic HR leadership and technical oversight to a team consisting of HR Client Leads and HRIS Analysts across Sealed Air’s global Centers of Excellence as well as day to day HRIS related support activities.
Holds accountability to provide guidance to the Client Lead and HRIS teams across Performance Management, Compensation & Benefits, Business Partnering /Operations support as well as HRIS Analyst deliverables. This includes, but not limited, helping our HR business advance the right global and local solutions to enable their processes through the delivery of strong tools, support and guidance.
In partnership with the HRIS Director and IS Leadership, the Manager of HRIS & Client Services will research, recommend, develop and deliver solutions which assist in the delivery of our HRTechnology Roadmap.
• Provide HRIS global leadership to local and remote working project teams across both internal and external stakeholder groups
· Set the strategic direction and priorities for large scale global HRIS projects. Including, but not limited to, Global Compensation and our Annual Performance Management cycles
• Lead a team of Global HR Client Leads and Global HRIS Analysts to ensure both projects and day to day activities are delivered to expectations and within defined service level agreements.
• Understand and drive strategies around synergy opportunities based on the different client areas as well as the areas supported by HRIS Analysts (e.g. Global Reporting, System Security, PeopleSoft Table Configuration and Training). Drive process change and improvements to support our Re-Imagined business.
• Drive the strategic HRIS roadmap and help define and deliver on our HRPortfolio.
• In partnership with the HRIS Director and IS Business Partner, consider best in class tools and technology and simplified global processes / integrations. Drive efficiencies for HR and the broader business with intuitive HR solutions
• Ensures information and data needs can be delivered through defined reports or through detailed analytics to support our global and local leaders with critical information required for decision support
• Define the strategic direction for improving our support around the critical accountabilities of security administration, HRreporting, self-service and user experience of our HR platforms across all CoE areas and business functions
• SupportHR Operations with driving more toward global HR self-service technology for our Sealed Air organization and away from paper based, manual processes
• Bachelor’s degree
· Experience administering and supporting large scale global HR applications
· Ability to set the strategic direction and roadmap for global HRtechnology
· Lead and support a team of global HR client managers and HRIS subject matter experts
• 5+ years’ PeopleSoft HCM and supporting modules delivered
• Proven ability to manage an HR team of functional and technical experts. Monitor and ensure projects within the team are delivered to budget and on time
• Experience in an HR professional / client services environment with knowledge across multiple HR teams including HR data management (HRIS), payroll, benefits, compensation, organizational management and recruiting
• Global experience
• Superior attention to detail and ability to multitask in a highly dynamic environment while managing multiple team member workloads to meet deadlines.
• Ability to independently solve problems and make strategic recommendations to remediate issues and strategically plan for improvements
• Continuous improvement mindset and a passion for measuring global results through data and metrics.
• Ability to influence and negotiate
• Demonstrated team player, leadership and client relationship skills.
• Highly proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio.
• Experienceworking withpayroll, compensation, benefits and business partner / operations teams