$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
For over 50 years Turnberry Associates has created, owned and operated hotels and resorts that offer a perfect balance of luxury and function. Adhering to long-held Turnberry standards of excellence, our properties are renowned for their quality, personalized services, inviting amenities, exceptional guest relations and unparalleled attention to detail. From buildings, to cities, to world-class entertainment and hospitality experiences, we have the unrelenting vision to go beyond. Our success is attributable to a talented and diverse group of individuals who are guided and driven by our beliefs, and motivated by the impact they can have on their growth and ours. We are Turnberry. Creators of the Exceptional.
Provide vision, leadership, planning and project management for the Shared Services Center including Benefits, Payroll Operations and HR Technology implementation. Ensure compliance with federal and state regulations and serve as a resource to our employees.
- Oversee the Shared Services Center(Unit) functions, systems and programs for Turnberry, ensuring the policies and procedures comply with all government regulations and company guidelines.
- Support the planning and strategic initiatives for assigned areas of responsibility.
- Review and Analyze current procedures, identify areas for improvement and develop and implement a standardization system across different locations.
- Manage periodic audits, projects and processes. Serve as a resource and provide project management during all stages of project.
- Conduct audits company-wide to identify areas of opportunity for compliance or correction in the area of Shared Services Center (Unit) including Benefits, Payroll and HRIS.
- Own the relationship with our HCM vendor.
- Provide leadership, counseling, coaching and customer service to employees. Maintain harmonious employee/employer relations.
- Accuracy of benefit data in all internal and external systems
- Ensure end-of-year H&W and Payroll costs come in within agreed budget
- Ensure Wellness Program implementation and 50% of eligible employees are engaged
- Complete and accurate payroll process with less than 1% error
- Meet end of year H&W and Payroll costs to come in within agreed budget
- Train others
- Assign, delegate, and schedule work for others daily and on special projects
- Approve overtime and/or schedules
- Evaluate performance and take corrective action
- Resolve complaints and/or grievances
- Directly manage one or more employees within a department with the authority to hire and terminate employment.
CCP and/or CBP preferred
Knowledge of Section 125 Plans, COBRA, FMLA, Retirement, Wellness, and other relevant benefits;
Help build and establish the first shared service center
8-10 years experience; with at least 2-4 years of experience running a shared service center.
Ability to serve as strategic business partner/advisor to all leaders and stakeholders;
Ability to consult and communicate professionally.
Strong quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills;
Attention to detail; Strong project management experience;
Strong communication, negotiation, and listening skills;
Excellent presentation skills;
Ability to convey complex concepts.
Valid Through: 2019-9-26