Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
Our Allegan Mi facility is looking for a Senior Manager of Graphics responsible to provide leadership and strategic direction to Packaging, Promotional and e-Commerce Graphics departments.
Additionally, this position will:
- Develop sustainable and streamlined processes to support quality and compliance in product labeling.
- Ensure product labeling is created accordance with regulatory guidelines and complete within the timeframe required to support new product launches and conversions.
- Lead Graphics resources to meet project deadlines, including planning and scheduling artwork.
- Ensure company vision is aligned to employee goals. Support employee education and career development.
- Collaborate with critical business partners (including but not limited to: Regulatory Affairs, Sales, Marketing, Master Data, Customer Service, and Procurement) to ensure shared processes are aligned, regulatory and quality compliant, and are as efficient as possible
- Drive continuous improvements and standardize art processes between promo, packaging, and nutritional where possible.
- Collaborate with IT and impacted business partners to bring forward business requirements as current technologies and processes become outdated. Develop business case as required.
- Collaborate with IT and employees to ensure all TAG issues are brought to resolution.
- Collaboration with Sales and Marketing to determine best path forward with Art Agencies or fully developed Perrigo artwork. Provide input on annual budget, Graphics expense decisions within budget.
Knowledge, Experience and Education:
- This position requires the leadership skills necessary to guide and motivate a large department of Graphics Artists and Managers
- Knowledge of Graphic Arts and Regulatory Compliance labeling Requirements
- Must think proactively and have strong visionary skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills
- Able to communicate effectively in a team environment with peers and all levels of management
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and decision-making skills are necessary
- 4 year degree
- 7-10 years management experience