We welcome you to join Philips IGT-Devices as a Sr. Manager, Global Marketing Electrophysiology in our San Diego, CA, Bothell, Washington or home-based locations.
In this role, you have the opportunity to work with a cutting edge product line - IGT Devices is part of the Philips Image Guided Therapy (IGT) business group.
The primary focus for you as the Senior Manager, Global Marketing, is to lead the marketing design inputs (MDI) for all line extensions and new products for IGT Devices Systems & Software in Electrophysiology (EP). This ownership includes product definition, feature prioritization, global VOC, value proposition creation, market research and intelligence, and all marketing design control obligations that are aligned with EP and SHD.
In addition, the position will lead the development of the global market plan (GMP) for all product launches in direct partnership and support of the three major markets – North America, International, and Japan, and all business segments as applicable. You must leadthe communication with all areas of the company and interact on a regular basis with your counterparts in the markets to drive and expand systems & software profitable growth globally.
You are responsible for
• Execute the 5-Year strategic marketing plan for device, hardware and software in close collaboration with the 3 major markets (North America, International, and Japan) and relevant stakeholders throughout Image Guided Therapy for EP markets.
• Creating and executing innovative marketing plans and programs to meet product (channel), business segment and overall corporate objectives within Image Guided Therapy Devices
• Responsible for enabling and supporting Research & Development, and programs running in late Concept & Feasibility through the PDLM Process, feature & product prioritization.
• Ownership of all marketing deliverables identified in the design control process (PDLM).
• Nurture working relationships with key thought leaders (KTLs) to provide product and portfolio direction, research, podium & informing the tradeshow plan as relevant.
• Collection and analysis of information on competitive product offerings, including features, benefits, pricing, regulatory, clinical and marketing status and own competitive marketing in cooperation with the Market data teams.
• Analyze and report on global sales data and sales trends for assigned product line and all competitive products within the category, identifying variance to plan and where needed, driving plans to course correct.
• Take ownership and input of the demand planning process for EP and ensuring appropriate and advanced communication to all relevant stakeholders as is warranted.
• Collaborate always & support as needed, with global marketing counterparts, training & education, and Clinical Research teams on various topics including but not limited to clinical data, publications, marketing claims and marketing programs.
• Responsible for launch and working closely with the other marketing functions within EP.
• Work closely and establish a collaborative relationship with the Ultrasound Global Market teams for the EPIG systems, ensuring full knowledge of the EPIQ platform changes and system upgrades.
• Drives the market introduction of the new products.
You are a part of
Our solutions combine navigational tools such as catheters and guide wires with advancedsoftware to help confirm the optimal treatment at the point of care: measurement technology, procedure-specific application support and on-board imaging and monitoring with improved anatomical and functional information to optimize therapy delivery. The IGT Devices organization consists of three segments: Coronary, Peripheral Vascular and Electrophysiology.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Bachelor's Degree preferably in marketing or business, MBA highly preferred, with a minimum of 5+ years of Interventional Xray (Cardiology or Electrophysiology) or Cardiac Ultrasound marketing experience. EP experience strongly preferred.
• Must have a comprehensive understanding of the global medical environment toeffectively respond to global market concerns and provide technical support for products.
• Must have excellent verbal, written, analytical and presentation skills.
• Ability to competently represent the Company at professional functions and customer meetings
• Proficient software skills across all standard programs;
• Decisive and autonomous self-starter who can set priorities independently in a highlycomplex work environment. Ability to manage a cross functional team and activities without direct reporting responsibility.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and be flexible enough to change priorities with short notice when necessary.
• Sets a standard of ethics and excellence in alignment with the Philips General Business Principles.
• Acts as an ambassador of professional standards, seeking continuous improvement in ways of working to drive greater efficiency and purpose.
• Ability to succeed in a rapidly changing, agile environment (startup) where continuous innovation is requisite to success.
• Experience working in a matrixed environment with distributed accountabilities and unclear precedents.
• Proven ability to successfully launch a new product into a new market space.
In return, we offer you
We offer you the opportunity to grow within the organization and Philips – working cross functionally with R & D, on various projects and initiatives to drive our products to our customers and be a part of saving people’s lives every day.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 3 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video