vbSr. Manager - Global e-Commerce Marketing
At Hasbro, we embrace the unique skills, experiences, talents and perspectives of our global workforce which, combined with our culture of curiosity and innovation, generates the best ideas. We live our values of Community, Passion, Integrity and Creativity, and we’re committed to giving our 5,000+ employees opportunities to build their individual capabilities, balance work and home, deliver excellence through team work and thrive personally. This enables us to deliver results in all aspects of our business.
Hasbro is seeking a Senior Manager, Global eCommerce Marketing to lead marketing and retail operations and analytics. This includes working with global markets in Latin America and across business functions to change systems and implement process improvements. You will have an opportunity to mold Global eCommerce at Hasbro for the future as well as partner with the VP, Global eCommerce Marketing to craft the short-term strategy.
A day in the life as a Sr. Manager, Global eCommerce Marketing:
- You will plan and assist with the execution and launch of key global brand initiatives including integrated marketing initiatives, within retailer’s platform, and external to drive traffic and awareness to campaigns and promotions.
- You will plan and assist with the execution and launch of key global brand initiatives including integrated marketing initiatives and Consumer Product alignment within retailer’s platform, and external to drive traffic and awareness to campaigns and promotions.
- You will oversee execution and coach regional/priority markets’ retail execution teams and ensures they are supported by IT, operations and packaging.
- You will design and conduct market eCommerce training of “Playbooks” including green and black belt training/certification.
- You will lead eCommerce knowledge sharing through facilitating global eCommerce community.
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 5 years of progressive experience in consumer-packaged goods and online retail marketing. 2-5 years' experience in eCommerce.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related field. MBA preferred.
- Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously under tight time constraints and within budget parameters.
- Proven experience with multiple brands in the digital marketing and analytics space.
- Demonstrated aptitude for creatively solving problems in a fast paced and high intensity environment.
- Willingness and ability to travel domestically and internationally as this position will require 20-30% travel.
- Fluent in Spanishpreferred.