The ideal candidate for this role will have 7+ years of experience in business development, a track record of influencing change within large organizations, and the ability to synthesize and execute against complex problems and aggressive timelines. The candidate will be a thought leader that assesses industry trends and will work cross-functionally with teams to develop new commercial opportunities, improve customer experiences, and increase engagement with our 1st and 3rd party products.
What you'll bring
- 7+ years of strategy, business development and partnerships experience
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; ability to frame new, ambiguous and complex issues; able to generate insight through rigorous analysis.
- Ability to work highly independently and deal with complexity and ambiguity in a very dynamic environment.
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Strong influence skills and ability to work successfully with peers; a true team player
- Ability to work effectively with senior executives at partner organizations, including CEO and CEO staff
- Demonstrated success in advancing and growing businesses globally
- Highly organized individual capable of simultaneously managing relationships and executing agreements across multiple partners
- Highly motivated, self-directed individual who thrives in a fast-paced team environment
- Proven collaboration and relationship-building experience — with the experience developing working relationships at all levels of management, both internal and external
- Good sense and knowledge on terms & conditions and legal contract issues.
- Demonstrate strategic and creative thinking, strong quantitative and analytical abilities, and problem-solving skills with developed attention to detail
- Ability to form and articulate contractual, technical, financial and strategic value points and strategic trade-offs with partners and internal teams
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills with a high level of comfort escalating and presenting to senior management when appropriate
- Excellent project management ability, capable of leading multiple time-sensitive cross-functional projects
- BA required, MBA or MS Degree a plus
Imagine a career where your creative inspiration can fuel BIG innovation. Year-over-year, Intuit has been recognized as a best employer and is consistently ranked on Fortune's "100 Best Companies To Work For" and Fortune World's "Most Admired Software Companies" lists. Immerse yourself in our award winning culture while creating breakthrough solutions that simplify the lives of consumers and small businesses and their customers worldwide.
Intuit is expanding its social, mobile, and global footprint with a full suite of products and services that are revolutionizing the industry. Utilizing design for delight and lean startup methodologies, our entrepreneurial employees have brought more than 250 innovations to market – from QuickBooks® and TurboTax®, to GoPayment, Mint.com, big data, cloud (SaaS, PaaS) and mobile apps. The breadth and depth of these customer-driven innovations mean limitless opportunities for you to turn your ingenious ideas into reality at Intuit.
How you will lead
- Develop partnerships strategy with the key stakeholders from the SBSEG leadership teams to solve complex customer problems
- Oversee each step of the business development lifecycle: Strategy/planning, pipeline development, prospecting, outreach, terms negotiation, contract drafting, and implementation.
- Shepherd all completed partnerships through a successful integration, including internal and external coordination, product and engineering prioritization and problem solving.
- Drive contract negotiations with new and existing partners in close collaboration with cross functional team members
- Deeply understand our customers and partners’ needs to better solve user pain-points and identify trends and market opportunities
- Establish meaningful relationships with key QuickBooks Online ecosystem stakeholders and cross-functional teams including product, engineering, design, legal, compliance,
- Works in partnership and as a trusted thought leader with the product and function leaders to inform and influence business strategies (e.g., customer problems, key product gaps, new commercial models).finance, sales, marketing, care and operations teams
- Inform, influence, support, and execute on our priorities
- Track, analyze, and communicate key metrics to senior leaders.