- Manages the timely and accurate consolidation and reporting of Elizabeth Arden entities for actuals including P&L Statements, Balance Sheets, and Cash Flows in accordance with US GAAP, Company Policies and SEC requirements.
- Manage, analyze, forecast and report designated accounts within the Elizabeth Arden entities
- Manage, analyze, forecast and report Corporate Accounts as designated
- Maintain and implement sound strong accounting controls
- Manage Revlon's financial systems and ensures accuracy in system interfaces and uploading data between Revlon's Financial Reporting System (HFM) and source systems for US and International entities.
- Projects as necessary.
- Financial Close Process: Responsible for the Company's consolidated financial closing process, which includes monthly, quarterly, and annual close for Revlon Consumer Products Company, and other SEC registrants for actual and forecast data. Establish and monitor financial close metrics, formalize and publish an annual financial close calendar, adhere to established timelines with high quality output throughout the process. Drive consistency and accuracy in order to increase efficiency, facilitate awareness of expectations, and identify impediments to improving the quality and speed of the close.
- Company-wide Financial Consolidation: Responsible for the Company's consolidation and reporting of actuals for assigned entities. Responsible for consolidated balance sheet, income statement, cash flow statement intercompany elimination, equity accounting, governmental reporting, etc. Collaborate in the preparation of the quarterly 10-Q and annual 10-K.
Manage, analyze, forecast and report designated accounts within the Elizabeth Arden Entities
- Oversee the accurate preparation and reporting of designated accounts, ensure that accounting follow strict GAAP and company policies.
Supervision of Personnel:
- Be responsible for all aspects of employee administration including: hiring, firing, performance evaluation, training and development.
- Implement effective performance management process in accordance with Company SVC guidelines including development plans and cross-functional training.
- Develop and implement enhancements to our current procedures to promote increased accuracy, productivity and controls
- Participate in the daily activities of the department including special requests
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong technical accounting and analytical skills
- 5-7 years General Accounting/Auditing experience in a multi-divisional environment
- Ability to communicate and interact with all levels of management
- Financial planning, budgeting and forecasting
- Strong working knowledge of financial systems and their inter-relationships.
- Technically proficient in Accounting, Finance, US GAAP, and SOX
- Strong analytical skills and conceptual knowledge of consolidation packages and on-line financial systems.
- Ability to interpret, analyze and synthesize large amounts of data.
- SAP experience/JD Edwards experience
- Corporate accounting experience preferred
Minimum Education Required:
BA in Accounting or Finance
MAC, MBA and/or CPA preferred
Minimum Years Experience Required:
Consolidation of assigned SEC Reporting Entities
SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS OF THE POSITION:
- The individual must have strong technical accounting knowledge
- The individual must possess strong interpersonal skills since the individual will work with all levels of management
- Team orientation
- Strong work ethic
- SAP, JD Edwards and HFM experience
- Communication skills
- Experienced with presentation preparation
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities