Responsible for drawing conclusions, providing consumer insight and making recommendations based on strategic understanding of the data collected through analysis of business intelligence. Develops financial and operational objectives. Ensures operational plans are aligned with business objectives. Contributes to functional strategy development. Has a greater degree of impact on business results and typically manages one or more groups of professional employees.Job DescriptionCore Responsibilities
Employees at all levels are expected to:
- Drives operational excellence through standardization of agreed upon best practices. Drives out defects and ensures processes are in place to positively impact customer experience.
- Leads internal and external program teams for scheduled product rollout creating requirements documents, obtaining signoff, managing risks and documenting new and changed processes.
- Develops business requirements, assesses current reporting capabilities and makes recommendations for improvement. Researches new technologies related to BI and makes recommendations or leads implementation of new systems.
- Drives the technical production processes, infrastructure, monitoring and tools for project delivery.
- Creates actionable insight and understanding, through the analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data, building recommendations that directly address business objectives.
- Identifies possible conflicts with the strategy and recommends cost effective alternatives.
- Measures effectiveness of improvements through deep analysis of data on performance metrics striving for cost effective high quality improvements.
- Carries out post-event analysis to validate forecast assumptions and identifies all additional factors associated with the change.
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance.
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Understand our Operating Principles; make them the guidelines for how you do your job.
- Own the customer experience - think and act in ways that put our customers first, give them seamless digital options at every touchpoint, and make them promoters of our products and services.
- Know your stuff - be enthusiastic learners, users and advocates of our game-changing technology, products and services, especially our digital tools and experiences.
- Win as a team - make big things happen by working together and being open to new ideas.
- Be an active part of the Net Promoter System - a way of working that brings more employee and customer feedback into the company - by joining huddles, making call backs and helping us elevate opportunities to do better for our customers.
- Drive results and growth.
- Respect and promote inclusion & diversity.
- Do what's right for each other, our customers, investors and our communities.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer.Education
- This information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees in this role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications.
Bachelor's DegreeRelevant Work Experience