The Airports FP&A Manager is a key leadership role in the organization responsible for working with the business and across finance groups to forecast the consolidated Income Statement for a global portfolio. This position leads a team of intermediate to experienced Financial Planning and Analysis professionals, setting objectives and guiding others on financial analysis, research, budgets, and forecasts. Responsible for preparation of forecasts and performance of financial modeling to develop recommendations for management.
- Manage financial analysis, research, budgets, and forecasts to support short-term business goals and decisions.
- Lead preparation of forecasts and performance of financial modeling to develop recommendations for management.
- Drive the annual and long range plan development and process working with a cross functional team
- Monitor development of financial reports, P&L, balance sheet, cash flows and statistical analysis for accuracy.
- Provide reports to functional or operational management on financial analysis results and recommendations.
- Manage financial practices to ensure accuracy and compliance with regulations, laws and standards.
- Lead closing activities ensuring accuracy and providing meaningful variance analysis.
- Lead medium to large-scale projects. Build analytical models to perform complex analyses.
- Perform economic research and study of rates of return, depreciation and investments.
- Analyze profit-and-loss income statements and prepares reports on findings to make budgeting and cost recommendations to management.
- Generate forecasts and analyze trends in sales, finance, operations, supply chain, programs, engineering and other areas of business for financial and strategic planning purposes.
- Create financial models of "what if" scenarios to help future business planning decisions in areas such as new product development and new marketing strategies.
- Provide support for pricing and sales.
- Lead and Develop Direct Reports
- Bachelor’s degree and 8 years of relevant experience OR
- Advance degree and 5 years of relevant experience OR
- In absence of a degree, 12 years of relevant experience is required
- Proficiency with MS Office – Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship now or in the future. Collins Aerospace will not offer sponsorship for this position.
- Proficient in financial management software: Costpoint, SAP, Hyperion
- Ability to effectively communication with all levels of employees and management
- Ability to support international calls outside of normal business hours
- Ability to travel approximately 10%
- Experience in aerospace, manufacturing, technology, or service-provider industry
Collins Aerospace, a Raytheon Technologies company, is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities, comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers’ toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.