To get the best candidateexperience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Marketing
Are you a great storyteller? Passionate about customer success? Inspired by technology disruption? And most of all, want to make a big impact?
Top talent across the world joins Salesforce for the opportunity to excel in a performance-driven, fast-paced, and competitive atmosphere; the chance to be surrounded by peers and leaders that inspire, motivate, and innovate and a corporate philosophy that incorporates community service into its DNA.
With 30,000 global employees, the fastest growing top 5 enterprise software company, and customers that are driving disruption around the world, we are proud to contribute to the success of companies of all sizes, geos and industries.
The Salesforce Financial Services Marketing team is looking for a talented and passionate product marketer to drive vision, messaging, awareness, and product marketing strategy for Financial Services Cloud, the world's #1 CRM reimagined for financial services. In this role, you will be at the tip of the spear marketing the newest capabilities of Financial Services Cloud and you will help influence the market to see Salesforce as a trusted partner in their digital transformation journey.
Our team is fast-growing, and we are looking for someone that embraces new opportunities, is motivated by career growth and who challenges themselves to deliver consistent excellence.
An appreciation for friendly banter, team happy hours, and goofy nicknames is also a plus.
- Work with the best Industry Product team to define and evolve messaging and positioning in a dynamic fast-evolving environment
- Create visionary and compelling internal and external, customer-facing presentations
- Drive the creation and delivery of product release communications, content, and name features and new product launches
- Manage industry product launch plans, working closely with the industry experts and corporate marketing teams to ensure effective and ongoing relevance in the market to drive demand generation and pipeline
- Partner with a world-class Product Management team to distill key functionality and benefits into core product marketing messages
- Work with pricing and packaging team, solution engineers, sales leaders, and product leaders to help set product pricing and edition strategy
- Dream up engaging product demonstrations that are used on stage, in videos and are the basis for customer engagements in the sales process
- Confidently deliver presentations to audiences of all sizes (ranging from one person to hundreds of people)
- Develop effective sales training materials, making it easy for sales to understand our product offerings and key positioning
- Partner with corporate marketing to execute innovative marketing campaigns, SEO, and web design to build pipeline
- 7-10+ years experience in technology B2B product marketing or solution engineering (Sr. Manager)
- Financial services or insurance marketing experience a plus, though not required
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets (including on-message product demo videos, sharp succinct slide pitch-decks in Apple Keynote and Microsoft PowerPoint), product data sheets
- Proven track record in crafting compelling messaging & positioning for technology products
- Marketing portfolio with examples showing your writing style is a plus
- Experience/familiarity with the customer engagement lifecycle and CRM applications
- Exceptionally detail-oriented with the ability to thrive in fast-moving, ambiguous environments
- Ability to use data and analytics to drive decision making as well as a strong track record of setting and delivering against measurable marketing metrics
- Experience facilitating customer focus groups and running voice of the customer surveys
- Strong communication and writing skills and ability to work across business lines, presenting to executive leadership and at different levels of management
- Exceptional team player with proven ability to lead through influence
- MBA a plus (but we also love brilliant people who didn't go to business school)