This role will lead and execute planning processes and initiatives worldwide, and will require the candidate to build partnerships with key stakeholders in the global technology organization to execute and deliver consolidated results to executive management. As the lead for consolidated reporting and planning to the technology organization, the Senior Manager will require interaction throughout the entire Blizzard organization.
The ideal candidate is an independent, self-motivated leader with a proven track record of proactively identifying process efficiencies, anticipating business needs, and implementing solutions across the organization.
- Lead monthly, quarterly, and ad-hoc forecasting worldwide, establishing and communicating process deliverables, and driving global execution.
- Proactively identify and implement process efficiencies to improve productivity and quality of forecasts.
- Partner with stakeholders in the Global Technology Operations and Finance community to identify key performance indicators, technology spend, developing and adapting as necessary.
- Develop and distribute management level reports in support of business reviews.
- Drive global standardization of forecasting tools and processes.
- Direct both long and short range financial planning on a global basis.
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies and understand ROI in capital spending and new projects.
- Ensure weekly, monthly, and quarterly reporting of financial key performance indicators.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or relevant field of study.
- A minimum of 8-10 years of relevant professional experience within a publicly traded company, with a minimum of 3 years spent in a people management role.
- Experience partnering with senior business leaders in the Information Technology space.
- Previous experience in leading annual budget processes, quarterly forecasts, and long range plans.
- Strong financial analysis and organizational skills.
- Strong communications and presentation skills, with the ability to work with other members of the finance team and across the organization.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to handle multiple projects and articulate with excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to roll up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity.
- Solid knowledge of general accounting.
- Able to work independently, with limited direction.
- Passion for playing computer / video games
- Experience in the entertainment, technology, or video game industry
- Experience with Hyperion
- International business experience