This individual will be the lead liaison for the Central Region and is expected to deliver financial support to project and departmental leaders to assist them in managing budgets and making sound financial decisions. This requires the ability to thrive in team-oriented environments and insuring a high degree of accountability, transparency, and understanding as it relates to the reporting, accounting and operational performance of the organization. The position will require significant interaction with key members of senior management, including presentations to the Leadership Team.
- Responsible for managing and the development of financial reports including budgets, forecasts, long-range plans, variance analyses, and other ad-hoc analyses.
- Build and maintain strong relationships and effective communication with key stakeholders and functional partners across business regions in support of planning and forecasting efforts. May provide guidance and leadership on forecast and analysis opportunities and improvement.
- Strong ability to take initiative and manage multiple projects successfully while maintaining an even-keel approach and commitment to deadlines.
- Ensure all key FP&A and financial systems processes are documented, key controls identified, and procedures developed to periodically test the effectiveness of controls.
- Deliver sound financial information to the executive team, including business trends, key performance measures and in-depth cause and effect anal.ysis on a variety of complex financial/business/operating issues.
- Prepare ad-hoc and standard financial analysis and reports as requested providing insight into the Company's operations and financial performance.
- Reviews work and provides feedback, training, guidance and development to direct reports and other cross functional professionals. This includes the creation of development plans for direct reports. Insures group has appropriate level of development plans and skills sets.
- Bachelors Degree or higher in related field (Accounting, Finance or Economics)
- 10+ years of Finance experience with significant FP&A and Accounting experience (preferably at a public company) with progressively larger responsibility and at least 3 years of management experience in Finance.