Tesla is looking to hire an experienced finance project manager to act as a strategic transformation partner to the Finance function. He or she will apply a strong knowledge of financial management, strategic thinking, and analytical abilities to facilitate decision making by the company’s senior leadership, focusing heavily on finance integrations and other projects as needed.
- Lead change management initiatives, partnering with Finance executives to develop and execute on integration and transformation strategies for the Finance organization.
- Devise integration strategy, gain buy-in from various internal business units and hold teams accountable. Provide end-to-end support as an advisor and consultant to executive leadership.
- Act as a leader and thought partner to functional business leaders, identifying areas of opportunity and risk and developing strategies to address and drive continuous improvement.
- Manage key relationships both internally and externally during integrations, building trust and bringing together often different viewpoints to a shared solution.
- Continuously communicate project updates to executive management
- In-depth knowledge and experience in project and process management. 7 or more years of experience in project and/or process management, including within a finance organization.
- Strong verbal, presentation and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, with a demonstrated ability to identify issues, solve them quickly and well, and know when to rely on internal resources to assist.
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Professional demeanor, ability to interact with and lead diverse teams throughout TESLA, and communicating with managers, directors, and VPs.
- Superb organizational skills to be able to coordinate complicated projects.
- Exceptional team building and team management skills.
- Proven ability to understand the impact of technical changes, and to articulate high level technical solutions to address business problems.