As a Sr. Finance Manager, you will be playing a critical role in providing guidance to Executive leadership on achieving enterprise-level goals by driving alignment across functions. This job requires you to collaborate with partners throughout FP&A, Accounting, Financial Reporting, and others on a consistent basis to align on forecast and outlook assumptions. In doing so, you will lead a team of highly motivated self-starters who partner with multiple budget and forecast owners across the company to develop and analyze forecasts to provide guidance on the direction of the business. You also articulate findings in a clear, concise and decision-impacting manner to all levels of the organization and possess excellent comprehension skills in the face of ambiguity.
This position is in Bellevue, WA only. What you'll do in your role.
The experience you'll bring.
- Drive accountability, transparency and accuracy into the enterprise planning and forecast process.
- Construct executive-level presentations and present complex analytical findings in a clear, concise, and compelling manner with members of the Senior Leadership Team.
- Lead an experienced team of three budgeting planners and consolidators of 20+ income statement business budget areas.
- Maintain strong working relationships with other Planning and Analysis groups throughout the company as well as with Accounting, Financial Reporting, Investor Relations, and many others.
- Enjoy an exciting and evolving environment with many opportunities to sharpen and learn new skill sets while having a direct and measurable impact to the company.
- A springboard for talented individuals seeking new challenges in the future, utilizing the broad skills, company, and industry knowledge gained in this position.
This position requires a solid analytical foundation. We are seeking individuals who have:
- 10+ years of related work experience including financial budgeting and modeling plus developing / influencing business strategies
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related discipline required. MBA or Master's degree highly preferred.
- Current and advanced knowledge of strategic frameworks and driver-based analytics to evaluate complex business opportunities.
- Advanced Excel modeling skills and PowerPoint; data analysis skills using SQL and transformation/visualization skills in Alteryx, PowerBI, or Tableau a strong plus.
- Competency and comfort working with and analyzing large sets of data utilizing various tools such as SQL, Teradata, etc.
- Strong working knowledge of financial planning tools such as SAP BPC or IBM Cognos TM1.
- Ability to communicate highly quantitative or analytical findings succinctly and in formats easily understood by senior management.
- Proven ability to deliver under tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects and reprioritize where needed.
- Excellent team player; able to collaborate with and influence multiple stakeholders at various levels of leadership
- Proven ability to develop/maintain strong partnerships across multiple enterprise functions
- Self-driven, highly motivated; ability to work independently and with limited supervision while managing multiple priorities
- Prior team leadership experience a plus.
- Wireless Telecom or equivalent experience preferred.