Looking for someone with strong leadership capability and significant collaboration with executive team. Curious, disciplined, great work quality with superb attention to details with ability to prioritize and deliver meaningful analysis in a fast and dynamic environment.
- Perform sensitivity analysis comparing internal metrics for senior management and operations executive team to facilitate decision making
- Benchmark and analyze variances on key performance indicators and report their trends and impacts on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Provide financial support for quarterly forecast commit, earnings release, annual operating plans and analyst day events
- Serve as Business process engineering lead in Corporate Planning & Analysis group and design process improvements to ensure standardization and greater efficiency within the organization
- Develop, streamline and lead business processes for internal control over financial reporting
- Provide support on adhoc projects as necessary
- Experience in semiconductor/manufacturing industry
- Minimum 7+years of prior experience of working with executive team for corporate strategic business modeling, assessing performance on operational metrics and benchmarking
- Hands on knowledge of SAP and Business Objects
- Prior experience in public accounting preferred.