We are nature-based ingredient enthusiasts and passionate professionals based all over the world. Our ingredients are derived from renewable raw materials found in nature for use in jam, fruit and milk drinks, confectionery products as well as industrial applications. Our products are efficient, just like our customer service, enabling us to relentlessly contribute to unlocking our customer’s own success.
This is an exciting opportunity for a strategic minded Finance Professional with experience in manufacturing. The Sr Manager, Finance will oversee and manage the financials, strategic analysis and reporting for the Biogums platform and partner with leadership on strategic objectives and growth.
If you have been searching for your dream job you have finally found it!
What you will work on
- You will lead the analysis and assist in the development of the Biogum's platform strategy in a global organization
- This role will be a Business Partner to senior director of operations and strategic platform director
- Provides oversight on OPB (Operating Planning Budget) and POR (Period of Review); including all presentations associated with strategic planning and budget generation and coordinating all plant activities
- Reviews critical plant productivity plans and results
- Ensures plant long term plan in line with platform strategy
- Reviews and approves monthly platform forecast with key platform stakeholders
- Develop high performing plant controller team
- Reviews and approves all platform capital spending above plant thresholds and prepares necessary analysis and presentations for capex greater than $1.0M
- Conduct oversight on critical control processes for the platform generally conducted at the plant level
- Other special projects as needed
Who you are
- You have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting and 7-15 years of experience in Finance with 5 of those years being a Manager in Finance
- Perhaps you have an MBA and have the CPA or CFA Certification
- Performance analysis, forecasting, decision support is part of your DNA
- You can articulate business activities and financial results to executive teams
- You have experience supporting the strategic finance objectives of manufacturing companies
- Accounting or Finance background
- Excellent communication and organization skills, including experience and ability in establishing procedures, systems, and presentations
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- You have a global mindset and may have worked in a global organization.