The Senior Manager will play a key role in providing financial consultation to leaders across the corporate G&A functions. S/He will support all aspects of financial planning, P&L review, and analysis required to optimize resources across the company.
- Financial Planning: Partner with business leaders to produce monthly, annual and multi-year financial forecasts that drive results in support our company objectives.
- P&L Review: Support monthly P&L review process that includes explaining variances to plan, providing insight on current and expected trends, and identifying areas of risk and opportunities
- Financial Analysis: Conduct financial cost/benefit and NPV analyses to support growth and other strategic initiatives
- Other: Other ad hoc support and analyses as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance, Accounting or other analytical discipline
- 7+ years of experience in a finance, analytical or operational role, preferably in the financial services industry
- Exceptional organizational and communications skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Capacity to learn quickly and execute accurately
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills (creating models and using advanced formulas, pivot tables)
- Strong PowerPoint and executive presentation skills
- Superior problem solving and analytical skills with the ability to maintain the highest standard of integrity, accuracy and precision
- Smart, dedicated, compassionate, hungry, fun, and generally awesome personality