At our Company, we grow People, Brands, and Businesses! We are seeking a highly dynamic Senior Manager, Field Operations to maintain overall responsibility for leading the field sales organization – Regional Managers, District Managers, and part-time Field Reps. Ensures clear delivery of client sales, merchandising and training goals working with Regional Managers to provide clear, consistent communication to District Sales Managers and field reps. Owns strategic channel focus and makes recommendations to the client based on field findings. Provides regularly monthly competitive intelligence and field sales updates at regular client meetings. As a member of the management team, participates in strategic planning, budgeting and problem-solving initiatives. The focus is on driving measurable sales results to the client through outstanding program execution.
Take this opportunity to join North America's leading business solutions provider and build your career working with amazing people in a growing industry! Apply today!
What we offer:
- Full-Time Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- 401(k) with company match
- Training and Career Development
- Generous Paid Time-Off
- Regularly travels to markets for purpose of, but not limited to; Regional Manager development, retailer meetings/trainings.
- Strategic oversight of field sales team providing direction, guidance, and support where necessary.
- Develops and executes formal processes and strategies to meet and exceed client retail sales & merchandising objectives.
- Drives professional and value-oriented relationships with key account Field District/Regional retail management to drive partnership.
- Performance manages field team ensuring strong adherence to performance expectations and delivery of results.
- Develops employees for career advancement.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or Operations Management or equivalent experience required
- 3-5 years of experience of Field Sales/Field Operations experience, directly managing a field sales team
- Experience working in an agency, retail, CPG or CE environment
- Ability to interact at varying management levels/client interface
- Strong organization, negotiation, and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills – Ability to interact at varying management levels/client interface