8x8 Inc. is looking for a Sr. Manager, Enterprise Technical Support to join our dynamic team. The ideal candidate will have a passion for leading people, problem solving, and the ability to build a team a world class Enterprise support team. The candidate must be able to interact with all levels of technical and managerial staff and will have proven leadership abilities and display excellent skills in understanding problem determination and service restoration. He/she will report to the Senior Director of Customer and Technical Support.
- Build a team of motivated and dedicated Enterprise support engineers specializing in resolving technical issues with 8x8’s solutions
- Drive the team to delight customers through KPI management
- Manage customer technical escalations driving to resolution across multiple internal teams.
- Support team leads with training, mentoring, and promoting professional growth and development
- Manage staffing levels to ensure appropriate resources to service customers
- Utilize tools and processes to deliver consistent performance by support engineers
- Manage initiatives to ensure quick and proper resolution for customer issue escalations
- Responds to, takes ownership for, and resolves any customer issues requiring management attention.
- Ensure standardization of processes are being followed by all members of the team including Knowledge Center Service principles
- Act as a liaison between Support Engineer, Management, and Operations in reporting high priority and critical bus/issues
- Structure and manage feedback loop back to operations and product team leaders
- Coordinate with global managers to build a world class support team supporting customers 24/7
- Required to participate in weekend duty manager rotation
- Bachelors degree or equivalent required
- 10+ years experience in communications or IT related industry
- 3+ years working with large enterprise customers with mission critical environments
- 5+ years of management experience leading teams of technical support engineers
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent customer relationship skills
- Detailed oriented with good documentation skills
- Knowledge of: Unified Communications, VOIP, SIP technologies, Cloud computing technologies and concepts, Network routers, switches, systems and tools, Contact Center technologies, and Knowledge Centered Support (KCS)
Job ID 2018-3694