$100K - $150K(Ladders Estimates)
The Sr. Manager, Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) is responsible for implementing and maintaining an outstanding risk management framework and model within Micron. The successful candidate will be responsible for partnering with the enterprise and business units to identify, assess, aggregate, and mitigate exposures through the identification of key and emerging risks.
- Executes ERM practices that protect Micron, facilitates strategic decision-making and improves efficiency, while enhancing existing risk management processes across the Company.
- Analyzes risk information from both internal and external data sources to update Company leaders of potential risk exposures and trends.
- Actively researches the most current practices in risk management and shares those with business owners and other risk assurance groups in the Company.
- Aligns with Internal Audit on the creation of the Internal Audit Plan to influence appropriate coverage.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
- Continuously seeks to improve ongoing ERM practices in identifying, prioritizing, assessing, monitoring and reporting on risks across the Company.
- Develops collaborative relationships with various levels of management across the company to build and maintain risk management ownership and accountability
- Supports top-down risk assessments and collaborates with bottoms-up functional risk assessment owners to ensure well-informed enterprise risk assessment results are gathered.
- Benchmarks other technology and non-technology company's ERM programs, using and implementing appropriate best practices.
- Tracks emerging risks and raises key risks to executive management as appropriate
- Develops and delivers audience-appropriate ERM trainings to improve the "culture" of risk management and application of risk management in business processes.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS, AND EDUCATION
- The ideal candidate will have 7+ years experience in risk management or a related field.
- Experience in ERM, operational risk management, internal audit, compliance, business process re-engineering/business transformation
- Experience working and implementing key risk frameworks including COSO, ISO, NIST;
- Proven experience thinking out-of-the-box
- Strong relationship building and collaboration skills;
- Excellent presentation and communication capabilities including the ability to translate complex concepts into simple and understandable points of view
- Bachelor's Degree in accounting, finance, risk management or a related field.
Valid Through: 2019-10-18