The Sr. Manager, Enterprise Automation will be responsible for supporting and developing automated solutions for business strategies by leveraging Robotic Process Automation (RPA) technologies, specifically Automation Anywhere. The Sr. Manager will be responsible for launching and leading an Automation Center of Excellence and work directly with business stakeholders to improve the efficiency of business processes. This leader will own the design, build, implementation, and support of automated solutions to achieve desired ROI outcomes and will have a unique opportunity to deliver and showcase solutions and progress to our business stakeholders and executive leadership.
- Serve as direct leader of enterprise automation developer team in the delivery of Automation Anywhere RPA solutions, empowering and engaging the team to create solutions that drive speed and efficiency within our business.
- Scale the enterprise automation team through coaching and development of team members to broaden and deepen their skillsets, as well as working with our partners in Talent Acquisition to grow headcount.
- Drive Enterprise Automation workstream, including demand and resource management through our stage-gate and PMO processes, and report out to executive leadership on the fulfillment of our automation objectives.
- Drive best practices in software development, quality assurance, and software lifecycle management within the enterprise automation workstream.
- Create organize, and report on both the delivery and support structures for Enterprise Automation, including incidents, defects, SLAs, releases, and changes, leveraging Service Now as our IT Service Management platform.
- Establish, develop, and report on KPIs and data-driven metrics to clearly present the progress, efficacy, and ROI of the different enterprise automation initiatives, and present recommendations to improve these metrics.
- Provide subject matter expertise and deep knowledge of RPA automation leveraging Automation Anywhere.
- Stay current on the latest features and products within the RPA and OCR product spaces, and especially within the Automation Anywhere product stack.
- Establish partnerships with business stakeholders, and maintain open dialogue to identify process improvement and automation opportunities, and influence the transformation roadmaps of our partners through automation.
- Facilitate enterprise automation ambassadors and power users within our business teams, and establish a path to citizen development with appropriate guardrails and governance.
- Be the voice of the enterprise automation space at AccentCare, keeping our stakeholders up to date with crisp and effective communications on initiatives and overall status and direction, with regular data-driven readouts and summarizations.
- Strong business acumen with knowledge of general business processes and functions, preferably in healthcare.
- Strong leadership skills with proven ability to mentor and coach RPA development team members to improve skillsets, ensure alignment to best practices, and improve the quality of the team deliverables.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to switch contexts quickly, as necessary, between technical and business-focused topics. Ability to effectively deliver dynamic presentations and communicate with senior leadership, including C-level executives.
- Above average analytical and trouble-shooting skills with ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of situations exercising flexibility and sound judgment in a fast-paced environment.
- Above average ability to envision multiple routes to solution for development, bug fixes, and future design, as well as ability to evaluate those routes for effectiveness and impact on technical debt.
- Self-starter, able to take larger tasks and break them down into manageable units; prioritize multiple initiatives, team and personal responsibilities.
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office programs including Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills required, including maintaining positive relationships and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively in a diverse work group, as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to adapt to changes and prioritize and manage competing demands.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret data and understand and communicate complex and diverse information, and effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, and the general public.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of situations exercising flexibility and sound judgment in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to make practical and timely decisions and explain reasoning for decisions.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Strong work ethic required, including the ability to complete duties on time, consistently arrive at work on time as scheduled, and ability to work flexible hours and overtime as needed.
- Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, and/or relevant professional certificate(s).
- Automation Anywhere certification (Advanced RPA Professional; or Master RPA Professional preferred).
- Ten plus years’ experience with IT delivery in a professional, fast-paced environment; including team management and direct report experience, with a track record of strong leadership, mentoring, and coaching skills.
- Experience working with external vendors (software and systems integration) in the contracting of SOWs, and holding the external vendors accountable to delivery expectations and contractual obligations.
- Five plus years’ experience with relevant RPA automation tools and software delivery experience; including C# or Java development, scripting languages, SQL, and integration with REST and/ or Web Services APIs.
- Detailed experience in the system development lifecycle (SDLC) and working in an Agile SCRUM environment.
- Experience and knowledge on Automation Anywhere Enterprise A2019 and IQ Bot.
- Experience with Service Now or similar IT Service Management platforms.