Job ID: 117403
The Sr Manager CRM will lead and direct strategic growth initiatives within The Home Depot CRM team in order to grow customer value. This includes driving the execution of strategic plans for the assigned customer groups. This position will identify, research and analyze potential CRM opportunities for growth and develop CRM strategies to address and capture increased customer share of wallet. The Sr Manager CRM will also build test and learn plans and make recommendations relative to implementation.
MAJOR TASKS, RESPONSIBILITES AND KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Assist in defining, executing and optimizing CRM strategy for THD customer segmentation and life-stage targets.
- Lead the implementation of activation programs; responsible for management of agencypartners on targeting, modeling and segmentation with respect to activation programs.
- Lead collaboration and ensures alignment between CRM programs across, merchandising, marketing, and homedepot.com.
- Develop integrated multi channel contact strategy, including channel form factor, offers, target audience, messaging and product offers based on customer behavior.
- Drive continued innovation of key customer programs to yield increased retention and engagement rates.
- Manages the design and generation of reporting frameworks that provide insight into the performance of multichannel marketing programs.
- Define test and learning objectives for CRM programs, including fundamental experimental test design
- Select, develop, motivate and retain assigned staff
NATURE AND SCOPE
Position reports to Director CRM
Accountable for direct supervision of the work activities of others. In addition to personnel issues — including selection, termination, performance appraisal and professional development of subordinates.
ENVIRONMENTAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
Located in a comfortable indoor area. Any unpleasant conditions would be infrequent and not objectionable.
Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Additional Environmental Job Requirements: MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
Must be eighteen years of age or older.
Must be legally permitted to work in the United States.
Additional Minimum Qualifications:
The knowledge, skills and abilities typically acquired through the completion of a bachelor’s degreeprogram or equivalent degree in a field of study related to the job.
Years of Relevant Work Experience: 7 years
Most of the time is spent sitting in a comfortable position and there is frequent opportunity tomove about. On rare occasions there may be a need to move or lift light articles.
Undergraduate degree in Marketing; Master’s degree preferred
- 7 years experience in an information based CRM environment
- Expertise in integrated channel marketing, including online based channels such as email and social, analytical tools and techniques
- Previous experience in leading CRM programs
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Competencies:
- Understanding of financial analysis; cost analysis, ROI etc.
- Practical experience managing customer driven change programs from concept through to implementation
- Strong leadership, mentoring and coaching abilities; comfort leading in a complex and changing environment
- Ability to influence at all levels in the organization
- Strong presentation / public speaking skills
- Attention to detail