Sr. Manager, eCommerce Operations
- As part of the ecommerce leadership team, partner to create a cohesive team environment where all projects and tasks are executed and supported
- Partner with the head of ecommerce to ensure business objectives are achieved
- Manage a team responsible for website development, customer service, order processing, and operations to support PUMA’s North American ecommerce site
- Oversee 3rd party development and technical operation teams to ensure projects and issues are completed in a timely manner and within budget.
- Manage the entire process (evaluation all the way through to execution) of site enhancements and changes
- Provide regular status updates of all outstanding projects to the ecommerce leadership team
- Confirm, diagnose and manage the resolution of defects / technical issues with the site.
- Partner with3rd party technical support to ensure issues are prioritized and properly resolved in a timely manner.
- Oversee execution of daily processes with maniacal attention to detail. Manage inventory, troubleshoot problem items, and track orders to 100% accuracy. Monitor website and warehouse performance as well as customer service to rapidly detect and address any problems or opportunities.
- Define and document procedures and implement process changes that ensure organizational efficiency, profitability, and growth
- 3-5years experience in an ecommerce operations role.
- A high energy, positive attitude with the drive and motivation to constantly be improving the PUMA online experience
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to respond to last minute requests and adapt to changes in business trend.
- Ability to support the online store whenever issues arise, including outside the normal hours of business.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task while staying organized.
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal), a strong work ethic, and the ability to work under pressure/meet deadlines.
- Technical understanding of ecommerce websites and what it takes from first click all the way through the order lifecycle
- Proficient in MS Office and Excel specifically.
- Prior ecommerce experience a must.
- Demandware experiencepreferred but not required.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.