- Understand and optimize paths with the goal of increasing sales, profit & conversion
- Build and deliver annual promo calendar based off product mix, promo dollars, inventory and assortment growth
- Collaborate with merchants and marketing to determine overarching business strategies
- Deliver analysis of different product/marketing campaigns with ecommerce lead and brand manager and strategize on how to optimize future efforts.
- Conduct weekly, monthly and quarterly business analysis for Sales, Site & Marketing; looking at high level of key KPIs within each of these functions.
- Organize e-Merchandise planning and comp review meetings to clearly adapt the web strategy to the brand positioning and how to translate to optimized website performance.
- Lead strategy to track web results and trends with e-Merchandising team.
- Work on competitor benchmarking.
- High level understanding of inventory, merchandising, and marketing planning partnership functions.
- Maintain core understanding of traffic driving programs & key performance indicators by channel including: SEM, social, affiliates, display and email marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree, Master’s a plus
- 6-8 years e-merchandising/buying/ecommerce experience and thorough understanding of online retailing
- 2-3 years of direct management experience
- Strong trend awareness, branding knowledge and interest in fashion industry
- High level of day to day business acumen
- Strong analytic skills
- Knowledge of web design and usability
- Demonstrated presentation, verbal and written skills