Ingram Micro helps businesses fully realize the promise of technology. No other company delivers the full spectrum of global technology and supply chain services to businesses around the world. Ingram Micro’s global infrastructure and deep expertise in technology solutions, supply chain, cloud and mobility enable its business partners to operate efficiently and successfully in the markets they serve. Combined with distinct market insights and the trust and dependability generated from decades of strong partner relationships, Ingram Micro stands apart as the global technology services provider for the future.
Manages the day-to-day activities of assigned distribution center operation.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITITES:
- Develops goals and set expectations for work performance of associates/supervisors.
- Responsible for meeting forecasted capacity, quality and timing requirements.
- Creates and maintains written SOP’s /procedures for all aspects of production and distribution as applicable.
- Interprets and enforces company policies and safety regulations to all associates.
- Researches opportunities for performance improvement in safety, quality and productivity.
- Balances labor and maintains time and productivity records for all hourly associates.
- Confers with other supervisors/managers to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Assures conformance to all safety, security and environmental rules.
- Maintains appropriate staffing levels to accommodate forecasted capacity requirements.
- Responsible for additional tasks as assigned to meet or exceed the expectations of customers and/or Ingram management based on our fluid business needs
- Demonstrates Ingram’s values: Accomplishment, Integrity, Quality, Learning, Respect, and Community Involvement
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- 5-10 years prior experience in warehouse management, production management, or materials management with supervision of 20 or more employees.
- 4 yeardegree or equivalent required
Job ID: 18049