The Sales Enablement leader is responsible for supporting the HireVue global sales team by focusing on improving sales productivity and customer outcomes with a best-in-class enablement program. The Enablement leader will have a strong track record of innovation and execution for global sales teams.
- Design and execute an Enablement as a Service program to support the broader sales organization
- Work with sales leadership and marketing to discover requirements, design curricula, build , and proactively take feedback from key internal stakeholders to ensure sales team are continuously equipped with the content, tools, training, and resources to differentiate and sell HireVue's value to customers
- Attend client calls with managers and reps to understand the "field reality" and build sales enablement deliverables to meet their needs
- Create a development program for sales leaders to ensure they have the skills, knowledge, processes, and tools required to lead their sales teams effectively. Successfully scale the enablement function based on the needs and growth of the company.
- Create and facilitate a highly engaging (and fun!) learning environment utilizing including technologies as well as case studies, simulations, role plays, and other interactive methods. Manage the sales enablement content repository, ensuring that all information is easily and readily accessible and team knows where to find resources.
- Develop and create accountability to a global sales enablement calendar, inclusive of major "team owned" milestones (SKO), training requirements, sales team events and other programs with operational cadence
- Create alignment between sales enablement efforts and key internal and external events, such as new product releases, campaigns, trade shows, and corporate initiatives
- Measure and report on the effectiveness of sales enablement investments and major programs to executive leadership
- Has a bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university
- Has 5+ years of sales experience; experience and proven track record required (quota carrying)
- Has experience creating and implementing successful sales playbook initiatives and building effective field sales on-boarding and sales training programs and scaling the enablement function in an organization to align with the company's growth.
- Experience managing enablement systems
- Has exceptional oral and written communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, works well in a fast paced environment
- Is adept at project management and cross-functional collaboration
- Is a creative, strategic, and innovative planner and thinker
- Can create and track metrics which demonstrate constant increases in sales productivity
- Has a passion for the sales profession
- Can travel 10-25%