The Marketing Communications Sr. Manager/Director will be responsible for developing and implementing global marketing communications plans that drive demand for SiTime’s products and enhance SiTime’s brand. The successful candidate would be an outstanding communicator and have a high degree of adaptability, creativity, ownership, initiative, and hands-on style. The position reports to the EVP of Marketing.
- Create, own and drive a communications strategy that positively affects stakeholders’ (customers, industry analysts, channel partners, investors, and employees) perception of SiTime. Increase stakeholders’ engagement with and commitment to SiTime, with the result of an even stronger connection that drives increased revenue and brand visibility.
- Direct the development and execution of global corporate and marketing communications initiatives including product launches, sales collateral, website & tools, public relations, industry analyst relations, social media, internal communications, campaigns, tradeshows and corporate events
- Develop and track metrics to measure success of all initiatives
- Manage brand delivery and ensure consistency across all markets
- Build and manage the Corporate Communications budget
- Actively lead, build and manage the Corporate Communications team of internal employees, consultants and outside vendors
- Drive continual process improvements and implement best practices to manage programs and projects efficiently
- Collaborate closely with managers in Marketing, Sales, Business Development, Channel Partners, and Executives
- Be the driving force in the development of the work ethic, culture and values of the Corporate Communications group. Through personal example, establish the style and approach which meets overall company values and expectations.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key industry media/editors/analysts
- Drive other projects as needed by management to support business objectives
Qualifications & Requirements:
- BA/BS degree in Communications, Marketing or a Business related field, MBA preferred
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Marketing Communications in high-tech
- Minimum 3 years of experience in managing a Marketing Communications team; Prior leadership experience in a rapid-growth environment is a tremendous asset for this position
- Successful experience in building, coaching, and motivating high performing teams while holding employees accountable
- Willing and able to travel as needed, up to 25%, both domestically and internationally
Desired Characteristics & Attributes:
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to partner and communicate effectively across functions
- Passion for storytelling and market impact
- Deep commitment to ownership and creativity that delivers measurable success
- Strong collaboration and leadership skills in a fast-paced team environment.