Hitachi Vantara combines technology, intellectual property and industry knowledge to deliver data-managing solutions that help enterprises improve their customers’ experiences, develop new revenue streams, and lower the costs of business. Hitachi Vantara elevates your innovation advantage by combining IT, operational technology (OT) and domain expertise. Come join our team and our employee-focused culture, and help drive our customers’ data to meaningful customer outcomes.
We are seeking a Senior Manager of ERP Solutions. This role will be responsible for managing our current ERP application systems as well as plan for solutions to meet future needs.
As the leader for this team you will provide overall leadership for ERP technologies that support Finance, Procurement, Human Resources, Payroll, and Supply Chain and Manufacturing. You will insure that our ERP Technologies and Services meet the business needs, is secure, reliable, resilient and financially aligned with the company’s goals. In this role you will develop and execute on product lifecycles and roadmaps for all ERP technology platforms and for ensuring that the service continues to meet evolving business needs. In this role you will provide technical guidance, collaborate on solution/platform recommendations and deliver on Hitachi Vantara’s ERP needs.
You will be responsible for the alignment, assessment, prioritization, intake and delivery of work with a focus on strategic alignment to Corporate & Functional goals. This position will interact with functional / cross-functional senior leadership and subject matter experts to best plan delivery and improve process performance, workflow efficiency and resource allocation.
- Provides vision and leadership for the development and delivery of Enterprise ERP Systems
- Own all of Hitachi Vantara’s ERP applications including planning and leading new projects, implementations, enhancements to meet business needs and ensure that the quality and success of his projects are consistent, repeatable and within budget.
- Manage risks for all programs and services in the portfolio. Accountable for both build and run (Tier 3) aspects of ERP services.
- Oversee the planning, control and management of the Applications, as well as creation and governance of our policies and procedures related to development and operations
- Develop strategic relationships with other team members and partner across the IT team
- Manage IT ERP team including mentoring, coaching, recruiting, and review performance
- Assess existing ERP systems and services and recommending new platforms or services to meet business outcomes in collaboration with Enterprise Architecture
- Ensure compliance with applicable regulations (SOX, GDPR etc.)
- Provide governance, guidelines and frameworks for project plans, status meetings, project reporting, KPI’s and metrics
- Build and drive organizational capabilities through effective organizational structure, high performing teams, portfolio, project, and service management.
- Focus on continuous improvement and discover and lead plans to drive cost out
- Be an effective communicator for non-technical and technical teams
- Develop and own application road-map including new renewals, patching, new solution planning
- Vendor software evaluation, selection, negotiations and relationship building. Develop strong partnerships with vendors utilized in the delivery of the solution and service provided
- Be a trusted advisor to account managers and business partners regarding technology concerns, concepts, and opportunities
- 7+ years of IT Management and people leadership experience in a comparable sized company with global footprint
- Recruits, develops and retains a high performing team and coaches individuals to reach their maximum potential
- 15+ years of experience in IT and 10+ years of experience with ERP implementations and at least three ERP modules (Finance, HR, Supply Chain Management, Customer Order Processing, Procurement, EDI, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to partner with business leaders and other IT functions to deliver key development initiatives
- Demonstrated experience and success managing multiple and complex projects and technical teams across multiple locations. Experience with various SDLC methodologies
- Sound technical knowledge of IS infrastructure and technology, with a focus on the business use of technology
- Excellent understanding of business processes and transactions. Passionate about automation, simplification and digitalization to drive efficiency
- Experience with enterprise class SaaS systems andvious experience implementing major SaaS and COTS ERP systems
- ERP design/functionality expertise in high tech industry
- Must be collaborative, decisive and have excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational and interpersonal skills
- Effective time management skills and strong attention to detail. Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and plan strategically and to be aware of the latest trends and benchmarks affecting IT
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- BS/BA or higher degree
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, place of origin, ethnic origin, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, transgender status, genetic information, mental or physical disability, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable national, state, or local law.