The Sr. Manager of Digital Sales has responsibility for helping to drive sales for the full region. This individual will work directly with the RVP and other Sales leadership to provide training, direction, and overall strategy for the regional Digital Ad Sales function.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as Digital sales champion over an assigned regional geography. Develops and manages strategy and go-to market for Digital and multi-platform revenue within assigned region. Assists with prospecting strategies in partnership with regional and Local Sales Managers and Account Executives. Supports LSM’s and AE’s by attending sales presentations and assisting in digital sales proposals, works with market managers and Account Executives to identify key accounts and growth categories for digital opportunities. (40% of time)
- Oversees a team of Digital Sales managers (10% of time)
- Develops and maintain productive and positive relationships with management, division and key Regional Operations, Field Marketing and Finance personnel (20% of time)
- Aids in set up and execution of sold campaigns. Serves as regional liason with Digital Sales Support. (10% of time)
- Assists in the delivery of training programs to LSMs/Account Executives to ensure the ongoing education and rollout of new technology and information. (10% of the time)
- Works with LSMs, DSMs, Account Executives, clients and Spectrum Reach production in the development of digital elements to ensure campaign and brand effectiveness. (5% of the time)
- Serves as back up to other regional digital team members (5% of time)
- 3-5 years of Leadership experience with 5-7 years of total relevant work experience in Digital Sales.
- IAB Digital Media Sales Certification ideal. (Other industry digital certifications also considered)
- Track record of leading high performance teams utilizing a data driven approach against key performance indicators.
- Strong motivator and team leader with a passion to win, eliminates roadblocks and demonstrates excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills; must be detail-oriented and have a proven tracking record of managing multiple tasks and deadlines simultaneously.
- A creative thinker and self-starter with strong writing and communication skills.
- In depth knowledge of data, analytics, Online/Digital ad technology and previous experience incorporating these attributes into sales strategies.
- Proven skill with Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Photoshop. Working knowledge of Visio, Project, and other Adobe products
- Some travelrequired.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and work experience.
Related Work Experience Number of Years
Leadership experience 3-5
Sales Experience 7+
- Frequently travels
- Valid driver's license, satisfactory driving record within Company required standards, and auto insurance.