The Sr Manager, Digital Operations will lead the capabilities and channel management for the Digital Marketing Operations organization.
Candidate must be proficient in working cross functionally, have excellent organizational skills, written and verbal communication skills coupled with a passion for business, technology and delivering a world-class, cross-channel customer experience.
Candidates should have strong data-driven analytical skills and be able to operate and thrive with lots ambiguity and change. You will need strong operational and product-development instincts coupled with knowing how/when to take calculated risks and be able to react quickly in a constantly changing and highly competitive environment.
Competency in Product and Operations, customer focus and experience, change and innovation, program development, strategic thinking, relationship building and influencing, talent management, results-focused execution and inspirational leadership.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
This role will assume the following responsibilities:
- Work to identify capability and tool opportunities to enhance customer journeys
- Understand and drive adoption of AdTech infrastructure and tools
- Collection and prioritization of the user stories from the cross functional delivery teams
- Collaborate with the Digital Product Organization to help develop best in class roadmap
- Lead a team that works to identify best practices and continually enhance the capabilities of the marketingchannels we deploy in
- Manages day-to-day channel operations and enhancements to maximize the value of our digitalchannels, maintains vendor relationships and partners with the Marketing Technology Team on improving the platforms’ capabilities.
- Serve as a point escalation for issues. Partner with Marketing technology on Vendor Management.
- Enable the digitalmarketing operations and journey teams to achieve goals and be successful
- Collaborate with other organizations and leaders
- Help Drive omni channelmarketing and personalization at scale
- Manage a large team of product and program managers, including providing leadership, coaching and direction
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- 5 – 7 + years’ experience managing others in an operations and/or product management environment
- 5+ years in the following categories: web, telecommunications, product management, operations
- Experience with acceptance testing criteria and requirements development
- Knowledge of product roadmaps and planning
- Be obsessive about how to make marketing delivery better, smarter and faster to our consumers.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to convey business and technical concepts to subject matter experts and non-technical professionals. Ability to present compelling business cases to stakeholders
- Experience in developing and managing programs that achieve targets
- Ability to influence, lead and coach cross functional teams and champion new concepts and ideas
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant experiencedesired