The Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing manages the execution of digital marketing programs. This position leads creative development initiatives by driving and launching digital marketing programs. This key role requires the ability to be dynamic while partnering with multiple internal and external stakeholders at all levels, strong attention to detail, a collaborative teamwork approach, and the appropriate measure of professional assertiveness and diplomacy.
- Act as project manager for the digital marketing organization.
- Manage and organize workflow of creative assignments from initiation of the project plan through development, the med-legal review process, and delivery of finished creative materials.
- Conduct webinars including invitations, registration, logistics, recording, follow-up emails, tracking for webinars, and conference calls.
- Manage planning and coordination of team meetings.
- Perform Field and Customer Surveys and feedback from education events.
- Provide support for sales and customer requests for slides, images, posters, ads, Web content, and other internal or external materials
- Assist with content updates for the company websites, sales apps, and social media platform.
- Assist in management of SEO and PPC campaigns, including ability to work with Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
- Perform data analyses including assisting in measuring and reporting performance of marketing campaigns.
- Manage and process email marketing including managing contacts lists, templates, content, and scheduling email delivery.
- Provide third-party vendor management (e.g. digital agencies, social media analytics tools and publishing platforms).
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Contribute to the Company culture of being collaborative, respectful, transparent, ethical, efficient, high-achieving, and fun!
Education / Experience Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical work experience.
- At least seven years of experience managing marketing and/or communication activities.
Specialized Skills / Other Requirements
- Strong detail orientation, project management, and organizational skills.
- Ability to communicate confidently and effectively with Sales, Marketing, Regulatory, Executive Management, and vendors.
- Ability to manage workloads and prioritize requests to meet deadlines.
- Proactive, collaborative, "can-do" approach to partnering with and "managing" internal customers.
- Experience managing marketing activities within a highly regulated environment.
- Experience in the medical device, life sciences or healthcare industries.
- Strong problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a demonstrated ability to communicate clearly and professionally.