This person will work in a cross-functional marketing environment to support the strategic and operational planning and execution for product from launch through post-launch. This individual will manage multiple agency partners and collaborate with brand team members to deliver multichannel solutions and drive project completion on time and within allocated budget.
Individual should have a proven track record of driving digital customer engagement via insightful strategic planning and exquisite tactical execution that is aligned with the overarching brand objectives. Individual should have a demonstrated history of strong collaboration with brand team members and cross functional colleagues to drive alignment of the tools and resources to brand strategy. History of breadth and depth across marketing functions and achievement of performance objectives. Demonstrated strong leadership in leading and contributing to overall execution of key deliverables. Experience working with cross-functional teams; e.g., Sales, Learning and Development, and Review Committees is preferred. Individual should possess intellectual curiosity and be willing to explore innovative tactics to meet brand objectives. Attention to detail and ability to operate in ambiguity is essential.
• Lead and manage the digital ecosystem for the renal and oncology franchises
• Develop and implement—in conjunction with HCP marketing-- the interactive visual aid (IVA) and rep-triggered email campaign and alignment with the IQVIA Nexxus System
• Lead the design and development of disease state, branded websites,and engagement tools for both HCP and patient audience in collaboration with HCP marketing
• Develop the media strategy in concert with the HCP and Consumer marketing leads to align with the strategic imperatives
• Manage the various media and creative agencies to ensure effective development and implementation of multi-channel
• Collaborate with medical groups in the REMS implementation and management
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or related business discipline
• Minimum of 5 years from agency, consulting, or within a pharmaceutical company with role focused on marketing.
• Strong leadership skills and capable of working through ambiguity
• Ability to communicate in a clear and concise manner
• Experience in translating customer insights into impactful business strategies and plans.
• Proven business analysis skills
• Proven agency/vendor management skills (for example, managed the agency of record)
• Demonstrated interpersonal and strong oral and written communication skills as evidenced in marketing plans, strategies, or significant projects
• Proven ability to effectively and efficiently drive performance across the matrix team Preferred:
• Experience/knowledge of specialty with Renal
• Launch experience either through newly marketed products or new indications preferred
• Pharmaceutical sales experience
• Attention to detail and be able to operate in an ambiguous and fast paced environment
• MBA and/or advanced degree in marketing.