We offer an environment that enables colleagues to demonstrate their capabilities, focus on their work and create value. At LG, you're encouraged to take a creative and individual approach to challenges with strong emphasis placed on performance and skill—and equal, merit-based opportunities across the board. We want our colleagues to grow with our global business. That's why we deliver sure rewards for exceptional performance and offer industry-leading benefits. Come join the team!
LG is seeking a talented, high-energy Sr Manager Digital Marketing , you will take the lead for digital marketing in the fast growing B2B business. This individual will be a driving force in developing and executing strategies in the digital and social space. The position requires a clear, confident communicator with deep digitalexperience a demonstrated ‘data-driven’ focus. The position requires a fair command of the technical aspect of web development (including advertising, apps, mobile, search, social, etc) as well as experience managing agencies or production teams through concept, design, development, launch and analysis/reporting.. The person in this role will have a leadership position in developing and growing LG’s B2B digital footprint. This individual will report to Sr. Director of Marketing.
- Oversee and manage online strategy & execution for B2B products across owned-sites, social channels, and mobile/touch-enabled devices
- Drive execution intelligence, insights and delivery through the use of key CRM, analytics and CMS packages. Utilize learnings to inform and support the creative approach and to drive KPI’s across digital platforms and campaigns.
- Help develop and manage the lead flow process from online anonymous users through MQL and finally long term CRM strategies.
- Review technologies and explore new developments in the digitallandscape to find ways to more effectively deliver the communication and business objectives.
- Analyze campaign performance metrics and provide fast, accurate reporting and recommendations to improve digitalcampaigns in order to gain the best ROI for the organization. Develop A/B or multivariate testing plans for website pages, landing pages, partner portals and multi-touch lead nurturing performance improvement. Analyze the performance of online testing projects and determine effectiveness.
- Maintain and enforce business and functional requirements documents and audit online site deployments to ensure agency adherence to the requirements.
- Oversee adherence to all elements of Legal and Privacy requirements for all online and digital marketing campaigns and websites.
- Manage a team that includes marketing automation, CRM, analytics and marketing operations.
- Work effectively with internal cross functional teams including Product Marketing, Marcom/PR, IT, and Sales.
- Analyze and interpret the user journey to better understand and improve the customer experience and focus messaging based on personas and buyer cycle dynamics.• Analyze operating company websites and online performance in order to identify areas of improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 8 years of experience in digital marketing. (digital marketing campaign performance management a plus).
- Experience directly managing Search Engine Optimization, Pay-Per-Click, Multi-touch lead nurturing, Loyalty performance campaigns preferred.
- Experience using a marketing automation platform (Pardot preferred) to create, launch and optimize multi-touch lead nurturing campaigns.
- Proficient using web analytics platforms (Google Analytics and Omniture preferred).
- Experience with landing page and webpage UX and conversion optimization.
- Experience managing agency partners as an extension of the team preferred.
- Strong interpersonal skills, leadership, and influence management, required.
- Solid oral, written and presentation skills to effectively communicate and influence a cross functional team, required.
- Strong analytical skills used to drive-decision making and experience building a business case using market and sales data and financial forecast statistics, required.
- Travel as needed, 10-25%