As part of TD’s Canadian Marketing team, theDigital, Social and Content Marketing (DSCM) team isresponsible for leading ourdigitalmarketing transformation. The team carries the mandate to build thedigitalmarketing ecosystem to enable personalized1:1 communications at all interactions with our customers. Leveraging a best-in-class content strategy, our personalized communications will ensure TD is delivering breakthrough creative and the best, personalized and connectedexperience for our customers. The second goal of the group is to drive leadership in alldigitalmarketingchannels across paid, owned and earned. This means that we will strive to enable best-practices in eachchannel, define the leading practices and beat competitive benchmarks. The primary goal of the group is to optimize the customer journey from start to finish, ultimately improving performance and driving ROI in eachmarketingchannel for our business andchannelpartners
Reporting to the Vice President,Digital, Social and Content Marketing, the Sr. Manager,Digital Marketing IQ and Always-on Practices, will have the opportunity to help TD Marketing and it’s key partners, gain a deeper understanding of alldigitalmarketingchannels and evolve the way to operate our always-ondigitalmarketing programs to be more collaborative and inclusive of key partners. Success can be defined by helping the organization improve its collectiveDigital Marketing IQ, whether it be at the sponsor or practitioner level. By developing a clear definition and roadmap forDigital IQ, the organization will benefit by faster adoption ofdigitalmarketing capabilities and help foster our overalldigital transformation. In concert with our improveddigitalmarketing intelligence, the incumbent will help to define how we operate ourdigital always-onmarketing programs, helping to streamline engagement with cross-functional partners in thedigitalchannel, our key agencies, and business partners. Ultimately, the improved ways of working and engagement with key partners will help to improve the volume and quality of ourdigitalmarketingoptimizations.
- Will lead the build, delivery and ongoing sustainment of content that will help drive increasing digitalmarketing IQ. Partnering with Marketing Operations Change and Knowledge Management teams, as well as HR L&D, the incumbent will own the content development and support ongoing training programs.
- Deliver F18 and F19 objectives fordigitalmarketingIQ, including but not limited to:
- Ongoing sustainment and refreshing of our digitalmarketing101 content
- Supporting rolling out the 101 content to business, channel and functional partners outside of marketing
- Partnering with the appropriate SME’s and vendors, develop content for advanced strategic planning as well as a “master’s level” program for certification of digitalmarketing practitioners.
- Support HR in development of digital leadership training for executives as required
- Working with partners and vendor in our digital ecosystem to ensure all content is fresh and relevant as we evolve our best-in-class practices.
- Provide support and guidance to the U.S. marketing team as needed to help share and re-use content from our program.
- Partners with the enterprise Digital fluency team to ensure alignment with overall enterprise digital fluency program and leverage their engagement with partners where appropriate.
- Is a key partner to TD’s Knowledge and Change management team, supporting the evolution of learning and knowledge within marketing, following their enterprise approach to learning
- Will envision and drive the evolving digitalmarketing always-on approach to support integration within Digital, Social and Content Marketing as well as our Canadian Marketing and business partners.
- Leads engagement with cross-functional partners, including business, channel, Marketing to enhance the interaction model’s to ensure our always-on programs impacts are understood and processes are integrated accordingly.
- Partners with Marketing Operations to ensure digitalmarketing always-on processes align to broader marketing process.
- Minimum five-to-seven years’ digitalmarketingexperience across all paid, owned and earned mediums, key channels such as SEM, SEO, email, social and display with a clear focus on leveraging these channels to drive the business.
- Hands-on experience with performance marketing approaches, including programmatic and media buying strategies in digital.
- Has experience with digitalmarketing platforms and leveraging technology to improve capability, drive operational efficacies and business results.
- Has experience building and defining new ways of working in digital, ideally a practioner in digitalmarketing and ecomm always-on programs.
- Has experience with agile principles and methods, ideally in marketing/content context
- Business acumen: strategic thinking, business process development, analytical and problem solving skills
- Ideally has practical experience with adult learning and development to help with build of our Digital IQ programs
- Proven interpersonal and relationship management skills, with ability to obtain consensus among multiple stakeholders
- Strong teamwork orientation and proven leadership capabilities with an ability to work effectively in a constantly changing environment, requiring ongoing. re-evaluation of priorities
- Proven people management skills, with a strong ability to effectively lead diverse teams and build bench strength, through the use of training, coaching and people development
- Superior impact and influencing skills with a demonstrated ability to lead large scale enterprise wide initiatives
- Business case development and gaining buy-in for investment opportunities
- Undergraduatedegreerequired, graduate degree would be an asset