LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities, and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways noother company can. We’re much more than adigital resume - we transform lives through innovative products andtechnology.
Searching for your dream job? AtLinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for driven and entrepreneurial Sr. Manager for Sales Systems. You will be results driven, leading the CRM Development team to deliver at the highest level of quality and craftsmanship.
If you have a passion for working on CRM and front-end applications and are willing to learnfrom and inspire your team every day, this is the career opportunity for you. This position is full-time and based in our Sunnyvale offices.
- Lead and manage a team of CRM developers with a passion for mentoring and growing top technical talent.
- Oversee all technical aspects of projects, integrations, and solutions developed on the CRM platform
- Drive execution of product and technology roadmap by collaborating with team, product management, software architects, and business partners.
- Create a collaborative work environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, innovation and learning, while holding a high bar for craftsmanship.
- Perform all people management functions.
- Manage ongoing vendor relationships and participate in new vendor evaluations.
- Works across own organization to identify shared goals and builds joint plans to optimize efficiencies.
- Balances both a short term and long term view of the business when making recommendations.
- B.A./B.S. in Computer Science or related discipline, or 10+ years of related practical experience.
- 2+ years of experience in leading CRM technical team in people manager role or equivalent.
- 4+ years of experience in CRM Architecture and Design.
- 4+ years project planning experience.
- Ability to work with geographically distributed teams.
- Experience building and running in production (24x7 environments) large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience with both Waterfall and Agile Development.
- Experience with integration tools like Dell Boomi, a plus.
- Quote-to-Cash certified or extensive experience in Quote-to-Cash applications, a plus.
- Excellent judgment on when to build versus buy a solution.
- Deep knowledge of developing web applications using both frontend and backend components.
- Extensive Enterprise ArchitectureExperience.
- Experience leading through system changes.