What You'll Do
How do you connect with people every day? Do you chat? Video calls? Meetings? Have you ever had trouble connecting to audio, or video from a meeting room? Have you had a hard time coordinating with your team around a common goal or initiative?
We all need to connect with people to get our work done. We are uniquely positioned to make it amazing across hardware and software with a leading market position in meetings. Our next goal is to redefine how people work where communication is at the core of all productive collaboration.
We are looking for a world-class SaaS Demand Generation leader to own and drive Cisco Webex lead acquisition programs.
In this role you will…
- You will lead and mentor a team of digital demand marketing professionals across Search, Paid Social, Display, Retargeting, YouTube, content syndication.
- Manage digital lead-generation strategy, processes and execution of activities across SEO, PPC, social, display/retargeting, YouTube.
- Manage relationships with digital agency(ies) in execution, analysis and redeployment of programs and adjusting marketing mix to maximize ROI.
- Manage a large demand generation budget and marketing mix to increase visitors, conversions to trial sign ups and paid customers.
- Responsible to meeting or exceeding metrics for Impressions, Conversions, Paid Customers, LTV and Churn.
Who You Are
- You have strong experience in running multi-channel B2B digital demand generation programs spanning SEO, PPC, Social (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter), Display, programmatic and retargeting.
- You have lead acquisition experience with deep expertise on an appropriate media mix to maximize lead acquisition,
- You have 10+ years of experience leading and mentoring high performance lead-generation marketing teams of up to 5 marketing professionals.
- You have 5+ years of demonstrable experience to increase traffic, engagement, conversions for a SaaS business.
- Experience with these tools is a plus: Google Webmaster Tools, Bing Webmaster Tools, BrightEdge, Demandbase, Moz, SpyFu, Majestic SEO, SEM Rush, Optimizely, Raven, AdWords Offline Editor, and Bing Offline Editor
- You have demonstrable track record of business results through SEO/PPC
- Excellent analytical abilities to grasp the key points from complicated details
At Cisco, each person brings their unique talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
- We connect everything – people, process, data and things – and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
- We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more – from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
- We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco