The Enterprise Data Services (EDS) organization is responsible for designing, building and maintaining data capabilities across PayPal, The scope of the organization is global and its data platforms serve a wide array of functions, including Enterprise Risk and Compliance Services. The EDS organization is seeking a highly talented and experienced professional for the successful development and implementation of innovative and transformational data-driven solutions across ERCS. This role requires business transformation background and experience in conveying business processes to support seamless capabilities implementation. The successful candidate will be a liaison between ERCS, peers across EDS technical teams and third parties and will be responsible for maintaining a portfolio for all key strategic capabilities. This includes coordinating ideation and design sessions with key stakeholders, ensuring that required designs, platforms and processes are clearly conveyed and documented, and partnering with EDS technology-focused leaders to deliver on the release timelines. The successful candidate will be highly efficient with a passion for business transformation, design of new processes and business systems and achieving leading-edge functionality by collaborating across all ERCS to deliver best-in-class data-driven solutions.
- Work collaboratively to conceive, design and deliver new data-driven capabilities
- Partner daily with ERCS teams to craft exceptional adoption of delivered capabilities
- Drive ERCS Data Transformation innovation through rapid front-end prototyping and agile platform delivery
- Review and provide suggestions for strategic capabilities, help conceive and upgrade the initiatives portfolio
- Manage will all associated business functions and partners through the delivery lifecycle
- Establish aggressive timelines to ensure fast-paced execution of critical priorities, prioritizing critical needs
- Organize all the ideation pipeline and drive connectedness across all the innovation initiatives and new platforms created by the EDS organization
- Participate in technology vendor discussions, evaluate proposed solutions and present findings and recommendations to leadership
- Key point of contact for technical teams and active participant in all meetings and technology working sessions
- 7+ years of experiences in strategic consulting and/or Business Transformation Roles, preferably in the Financial Services industry
- 5+ years of experience practicing Process Transformation – experience in launching Data-driven Capabilities
- BS degree, preferably in Economics, Risk Management, Process Management or related field. MSpreferred
- Strong background on Data, Digital Transformation, Back Office Processes and User Experience
- Strong understanding of strategic MIS, Graphical User Interface value, validation and User Testing
- Mastery in requirements validation, launch processes and measure user adoption metrics
- Mastery in problem analysis, problem resolution, decision-making and judgment skills
- Exceptional collaboration skills, within function and across peer stakeholders
- Demonstrate excellent and effective interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal and listening)
- Demonstrate ability to plan and excel in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Passionate about crafting new strategic platforms, product quality and process efficiency
- Ability to quickly gain a deep understanding of the business processes developments driving regulatory needs
We're a purpose-driven company whose beliefs are the foundation for how we conduct business every day. We hold ourselves to our One Team Behaviors which demand that we hold the highest ethical standards, to empower an open and diverse workplace, and strive to treat everyone who is touched by our business with dignity and respect. Our employees challenge the status quo, ask questions, and find solutions. We want to break down barriers to financial empowerment. Join us as we change the way the world defines financial freedom.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.