Design and architect machine learning (ML) workflows to inform CRM and Loyalty programs. Be responsible for end-to-end implementation of ML models in cloud.
Work with product managers to understand the business objectives Work closely with data engineers to ensure the source data is aggregated and cleansed Design and development of machine learning models Articulate models to senior leaders in the organization Mentor junior data scientists
· Work closely with data engineers to ensure the source data is aggregated and cleansed
· Work with product managers to understand the business objectives
· Build scalable machine learning models
· Work with cloud and data architects to define robust architecture in cloud
· Work with DevOps to build automated data pipelines
· 5+ years of experience leading data scientists is required
Hands-on experience productionizing models is a must.
- Education: In Math/Statistics/any other science field (Masters or higher preferred)
- Experience: 12, DataScience; Software Engineering.
- Statistics and Math.
- Data Science.
- Software Engineering.
- Public Cloud.
- 5 +years of experience building Statistical Models.
- 3+ years of experience in Cloud Environment - AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud.
- 1+ years of experience in deep learning.
- 5+ years of experience in Python, Scala, SQL, and Java.
- 3+ years of experience with Amazon Redshift, DyanamoDB, EMR, and Apache Spark.