Cyber Security Services is acountable for protection and response to cyberevents. The incumbent in this role will be accoutnable for leading a team of individuals who prerform the role of the Security Operations Center (SOC). The SOC is the first line of monitoring for cyberevents and responding to them.
Key Job accountabilities:
Considered the organization’s resident expert in a major area of technology; may also be recognized externally as an industry specialist.
· Provides expert advice and counsel to Corporate, Business Partner and/or IT executives, and IT project teams on highly complex technical issues related to “area of specialty”.
· Researches external environment for best practices, current and emerging technological advances in area or related areas of specialty.
· Develops new ways of utilizing "area of specialty" to provide innovative, high impact technical services/solutions that realize significant business results.
· Requires deep expertise in extremely complex, leading edge technologies/diverse technical processes and their application in enhancing business outcomes.
· Typically has 3 to 7 years of IT work experience.
· Requires prior management, supervisory or team leader experience.
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related field or equivalent work experience.
· CISSP, CISA, CISM
Requisition ID: 22355