Sr. Manager, Customer Support
The Sr. Manager of Customer Support is responsible for overseeing a team of support specialists who provide PAR’s customers with an increasing array of omnichannel support options for their POS solutions. Supported products include application software, hardware, networks, payments processing, integrations and a wide range of third-party products as well. Your duties will include the management of processes which ensure the continuous improvement of the customer experience. Tactical emphasis is on customer care, quality management, workforce planning, recruiting, coaching and training. Performance metrics include customer satisfaction, call efficiency, staffing utilization, ASA, FCR, and agent turnover.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- 8+ years delivering frontline customer service.
- Demonstrated understanding of common customer service tools and processes.
- A track record of business process improvement.
- 5+ years Experience managing multi-shift, front line staff to support variable call volume.
- Experience in scheduling, forecasting and workforce management.
- Experience in managing cross-team projects to completion.
- Experience managing large, complex contact centers
- Excellent coaching and leadership skills.
- Technical Knowledge a plus, but not required.
- Experience with KCS Methodology a plus, but not required.
- Strong negotiation, interpersonal, written and oral communications skills.
- Able to travel to clients, trade shows and company events occasionally.
WHY WE NEED YOU
- Attract and retain high quality talent.
- Provide strong, dynamic leadership that mentors, develops, and guides team members to enthusiastically deliver excellent support experiences to customers.
- Manage metrics and report statistical performance levels related to Customer Service performance, and product feedback.
- Define and maintain customer service workflows to improve efficiency and effectiveness.
- Collect and analyze customer service performance and delivery data, taking action regarding responses, and reporting to the organization.
- Manage schedules of team members according to customer demand and any service level agreements.
- Developing and maintaining standard operating procedures for common situations.
- Preparing performance reports by collecting and analyzing data from the customer service functions.
- Establish and assure adherence to budgets, schedules, work plans, and performance requirements.