As the Sr. Manager, Customer Success will be responsible for leading a team of Success Managers focusing on driving customer adoption, retention, and satisfaction for a specific book of accounts. You will coach Success Managers to ensure customers realize maximize value from their investment in Tableau products and services. As the Sr. Manager, you will be a member of the Customer Success Leadership team focused on being a voice of the customer internally.
Some of the things you'll be doing include...
- Team management: Recruiting, hiring, training, mentoring, daily management, KPI and Metrics reviews.
- Develop the individuals on the team through call-shadowing and other coaching methodologies, providing immediate and recurring feedback through ongoing 1:1 coaching sessions.
- Achieve or exceed monthly/quarterly/annual renewal targets and provide an accurate assessment of account risk and propensity for growth.
- Serve as point of escalation for critical customer issues. Work with sales and support to resolve issues and help remove barriers for the team.
- Accelerate the ramp time of new hires by providing sales, software and process training
- Maintain deep understanding of Tableau’s platform and coach your team to speak with customers about how that platform can deliver quantifiable business value and support a customer’s strategic initiatives.
- Monitor and report on the health/risk of assigned accounts across Tableau’s leadership team.
- Work cross-functionally with the broader account team, often serving as the voice of the customer to help ensure customer satisfaction.
- Align to key customer executives to ensure we have an established roadmap and are executing effectively against it
- Successfully communicating change management efforts.
Who You Are …
- Experienced: You have 8+ years experience in a Customer Success/Account Management/ Program Management role including 5+ years of management experience. You have demonstrated experience motivating a team with a successful customer track record. Bachelor's Degree required.
- Strong Leader: Great recruiter, motivator, mentor and coach. Considerable interpersonal skills are mandatory, including the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Effective Communicator: Strong communication and leadership skills, both internally and with customers. Ability to work with senior level executives and possess solid presentation skills.
- Problem Solver: Ability to identify business problems, propose a solution, and see a problem through to resolution.
- Analytical: You have the ability to oversee and manage salesforce.com renewal forecast. Experience using Tableau and are able to discuss product features with technical customer teams.
- Evangelism and Commitment: You have an unshakable belief that Tableau’s products will improve the world – one person at a time. You’re passionate about helping customers maximize the benefits of Tableau and understand the importance of success to the account and the individual.
- Energy and Creativity: High Energy and enthusiasm are your hallmarks. You think out of the box and wow people with your interesting angles and quality work. You love the creative process – whether it’s taking care of a customer or recruiting a great salesperson.
- You are a Recruiter! Tableau hires company builders and, in this role, you will be asked to be on the constant lookout for the best talent to bring onboard to help us continue to build one of the best companies in the world!