PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for ensuring work is performed accurately and timely, gather and analyze work performance data, work with management and employees on work performance and improvements, and initiate, design and implement process improvements. Provide advice to senior management and business partners on the effective use of analytics, metrics and methodologies. Has full responsibility for Staffing and Forecasting that ensures the current Metric goals are met or exceeded while looking for continuous improvements and cost savings.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Forecast/Staffing for the Call Center Floor to reach designated Service Level Goals.
- Continuous review of headcount vs handle times to ensure proper staffing
- Keep Senior Staff updated on volume trends and recommend staffing adjustments according to historical data
- Guide the organization on how to answer business challenges by leveraging data/trends.
Implement the vision and delivery of workforce analytics and business intelligence platforms.
- Continuous assessment on the need and use of Call Center Technology
- Design and implement human capital analytics to address existing talent and business issues, such as attrition, performance, growth or cost reduction.
- Build complex insightful reports, mine data to detect for patterns, opportunities and insights.
- Prepares benchmarking data of both the external labor market and the trends in workforce planning and analytics.
- Provide creative solutions to help solve complex business problems using advanced analytical techniques and leveraging both internal and external data sources.
- Interpret and communicate analytical results and findings to business partners and senior management in a clear, concise and effective manner.
- Utilize data from multiple sources to find correlations between employee attributes and performance.
- Identify research and provide root cause analysis on any gaps in data that would prohibit successful analyses. Provide alternatives and follow up to ensure any gaps are solved.
- Involved in developing budget information, schedules and performance standards. Exercises supervision in terms of costs, methods, and staffing.
- Requires the ability to change the thinking of, or gain acceptance from, others in sensitive situations, without damage to the relationship. Regularly interacts with senior management or executive levels on matters concerning several functional areas, divisions, and/or customers.
- Interacts frequently with internal departments and external customers/vendors; particularly in problem resolution. Responsible for hiring direct reports, coaching and counseling employees, including performance reviews, disciplinary action and terminations.
- Provide technical guidance.
- Assist with various projects as assigned by a direct supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- May be responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of staff.
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired; Advanced Degreepreferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 6 – 8years’ related experience.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Manager preferred.
- SME (Subject Matter Expert) in Call Center Technology.
- Strong skills in Workforce Management Software (Implementation and Operation).
- The ability to communicate highly technical and statistical concepts to non-technical individual.
- The ability to present data focused information in an impactful manner.
- Experience with Project Management.
- Strong consultative skills.
- Knowledge and ability to apply statistical methodologies.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multitask concurrent priorities in an organized manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively within a team environment.
- Strong background in databasedesign and data relationships desirable.