PURPOSE AND SCOPE:
Responsible for ensuring work is performed accurately and timely, gather and analyze work performance data, work with management and employees on work performance and improvements, and initiate, design and implement process improvements. Provide advice to senior management and business partners on the effective use of analytics, metrics and methodologies. Has full responsibility for Staffing and Forecasting that ensures the current Metric goals are met or exceeded while looking for continuous improvements and cost savings.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Additional responsibilities may include focus on one or more departments or locations. See applicable addendum for department or location specific functions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- May be responsible for the direct supervision of various levels of staff.
- Bachelor’s Degreerequired; Advanced Degreepreferred
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIRED SKILLS:
- 6 – 8years’ related experience.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Manager preferred.
- SME (Subject Matter Expert) in Call Center Technology.
- Strong skills in Workforce Management Software (Implementation and Operation).
- The ability to communicate highly technical and statistical concepts to non-technical individual.
- The ability to present data focused information in an impactful manner.
- Experience with Project Management.
- Strong consultative skills.
- Knowledge and ability to apply statistical methodologies.
- Strong computer skills with demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to multitask concurrent priorities in an organized manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work cohesively within a team environment.
- Strong background in databasedesign and data relationships desirable.