At Pinnacle Foods we are at the top of our game and the key to our success is clear. Everything we do is driven by our purpose: Unleashing Brand Potential, dynamically evolving and improving our already beloved products to bring more convenience, taste, nutrition, and joy to today's consumers.
The results? Our well-recognized products are found in 85% of American households and are leaders in their respective categories, holding the #1 or #2 market share position in 10 of the 14 categories in which we compete — and we're just getting started. We are committed to adding value through strategic growth that synergizes our portfolio of "Leadership" and "Foundation" brands and plays to our strengths in R&D, consumer insights, and senior management experience.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
Manage, plan and control the order-to-cash activities of the customer service team to maintain and enhance the customer experience. Develops and implements process improvements to ensure efficient operations. Focus on needs of customers primarily for WalMart as well as the Mass Merchandise, Club, Drug and Value Discount Channels. Works cross-functionally with Sales, Transportation, Warehousing, Supply Planning, Product Deployment and other related functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain policies and procedures to ensure the order-to-cash process is properly defined and executed.
- Ensure customer requirements are understood and aligned with company goals and objectives.
- Provide career guidance and development for staff/subordinates.
- Act as a liaison among functions (Sales, Planning, Transportation, Warehousing) to facilitate activities that result in lowest cost to the Supply Chain. Identify cost savings opportunities for short and long term implementation.
- Ensure processes are in place to meet service level requirements for WalMart and lead escalation processes with Trade Marketing where applicable.
- Ensure the necessary resources and tools are available for quality customer delivery.
- Align team operations with Corporate and Department Objectives, Strategies and Goals. Ensure key metrics for success are defined and team resources are focused on achieving success.
- Identify and implement strategies to improve core department processes.
- Lead the Vendor ManagedInventory initiatives for the department.
- Ensure vibrant processes for communicating service information directly with customers and sales.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of eight years of experience in Customer Service, Supply Chain or Customer-facing experience, preferred.
- Demonstrated history managing large Consumer Product customers, such as Wal-Mart.
- Working for a food manufacturer is a plus.
- Strong Supply Chain skills to effectively manage the Order-To-Invoice process for customers.
- Strong knowledge of core transportation and warehousing processes.
- Detailed knowledge of Vendor ManagedInventory systems and processes.
- Able to meet established objectives and timetables.
- Carry out multiple, simultaneous project assignments.
- Strong Interpersonal skills, excellent communication skills – both verbal and written.
- Strong computer skills (Excel, Access and various in house applications)
- Bachelor of Science in Supply Chain Management or related fields.
- Manage team of Customer Service Representatives and Vendor ManagedInventory analysts, including Career Development, Training and day-to-day execution of tasks.
- Up to 15%
Job ID 2017-5337