The phenomenal growth of YDesign Group as one of the leading online sellers of modern and contemporary lighting, furniture and home accessories has created a great opportunity for an enthusiastic, articulate, and highly motivated people-person who appreciates great design, enjoys coaching, and thrives in a complex and fast paced environment. We operate under three distinct customer facing brands: Ylighting.com, YLiving.com, and Lumens.com.
In this role, you will be leading other leaders of multiple functions within the contact center, including order processing, reporting, and workforce management in a fast paced, multi-channel contact center. You will ensure operational goals are met while driving productivity and identifying process improvements. YDesign Group is known for great customer service. You would be joining a team that is highly focused on giving the best experience possible – and you’ll have the tools to do so.
• Primarily accountable for all aspects of complex order management including outbound order flow, returns and replacements processing. This excompasses processing orders within service level agreements, financial oversight of order activities, and agent policy adherence.
• Ensures efficient day-to-day operations of the contact center operations teams
• Manage multiple functions within the contact center, including order processing, reporting, complex problem research and vendor outreach.
• Examine processes to identify and implement improvements
• Coach and motivate team members to provide exceptional experience while exceeding performance goals
• Collaborate with leadership team and business partners to accomplish short and long-term workload goals
• Forecast and manage daily staffing requirements
• Research complex customer issues related to ordering, fulfillment, tracking and returns and resolve to maximum customer satisfaction within company guidelines
• Demonstrate complex and creative problem solving
• Monitor daily performance of agents and direct and coach as appropriate
• Manage attendance, timekeeping, and performance regularly. Provide coaching and corrective action as needed to meet and exceed performance standards
• Participate in the recruiting, hiring and training of new employees
• Maintain and develop own skills in contact center operations, product and current customer service trends
• Establish strong relationships with all business partners
• College degree required
• 10+ years of strong contact center operations leadership with relevant product category experience preferred
• Demonstrated process improvement experience, Six sigma training a plus
• Vendor relations and freight (LTL) experience preferred
• Microsoft Office and Excel skills are essential
• Knowledge of CRM (NetSuite) and call center tools (Five9) preferred
• Self-driven with ability prioritize, plan, manage multiple tasks and accomplish goals within specified deadlines
• Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to get results through others
• Excellent communication skills – both written and verbal – are essential. You must have solid language skills, professional written and verbal presentation, and proper use of grammar
• Experience at report writing and presenting detailed information to Senior Management and Director level
• Excellent interpersonal skills via phone, email and in person are required
• Thorough, detail oriented individual who can consistently document plans and interactions
• Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills
• Possesses general understanding in the areas of furniture, lighting and plumbing application and design helpful.