The Sr. Manager of Customer Experience, Customer Care, will lead a team of Customer Experience Managers in architecting, enabling and operationalizing T-Mobile products, services and pain-point resolution initiatives in a way that makes T-Mobile famous for Care. Responsible for providing strategic planning and solutions that optimize process and project roll-outs, the Sr. Manager will oversee implementing this across all areas of the business to identify and address customer/front line facing pain-points. Additional responsibility includes ensuring tactical strategies are developed to meet company and department objectives, and strong customer contingencies to implement based on customer and front-line behavior. Leads feedback and support forums/mechanisms to optimize processes in support of the T-Mobile vision, values and objectives. Owns partnerships with key individuals and leaders across the enterprise and represents the care customer experience in every interaction in a way that sets the strategic direction of how all initiatives will impact care and the customer.
STUFF WE'LLTRUSTYOU WITH
Enterprise Core Competencies
Requires competency in customer focus, change & innovation, strategic thinking, relationship building & influencing, talent management, results focus and inspirational leadership.
- Guides team to proactively find customer experience opportunities and owns subsequent solutions that ensure seamless post-launch support of new products & services.
- Provide coaching, feedback, project guidance, and career planning to employees
- Tireless passion for developing solutions that address operational pain points for T-Mobile Customers and Frontline Employees.
- Works across the enterprise with key individuals to develop and align the Customer Experience strategy for Customer Service as it pertains to enterprise initiatives
- Oversee the execution of analysis and resolution of product issues impacting customers and employees
- Oversees teams and/or manages the execution of creating business process mapping and documentation to address product issues that impact customers
- Proactive in communicating complex issues to senior leadership with vetted options for potential resolution
- Action oriented problem solving
- Desire to be in a fast paced, high visibility and dynamic environment that caters to the 24x7 needs of our customers
- Oversee and direct the departmental strategy/road-map and represent needs at Sr. leadership meetings on behalf of the Director
- Prepare departmental communications and provide status for key projects and metrics
- Build key relationships with internal/external business partners
STUFFYOU TELLPEOPLEAT PARTIES
- Experience creating and driving departmental strategy including the development and implementation of underlying tactics
- Minimum of 5 years of Customer Service experiencerequired.
- 5 years of leadership experience
- 5+ years of wireless experience
- 2 years strategic planning experience
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Continuous Improvement Methodology and/or Content Management Principles
- Excellent people and management skills. Proven ability to manage, lead, and develop direct reports across multiple functions and locations. Strong leadership and employee development skills. Proven ability to inspire, motivate and lead cross-functional teams to deliver on customer experience vision and strategies
- Maintain knowledge about current industry-wide trends, capabilities of the latest technology, and the potential impact on the support of the business
- Comprehensive knowledge/understanding of Customer Service support processes and procedures.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively balance the desire for "Best Customer Experience" technical solutions with the realities of the business environment.
- Innovative, analytical, and problem-solving skills a must. Proven ability to influence and set technical and strategic direction at an enterprise level.
- Proven ability to translate business strategies into customer-centric actions that drive results. Proven ability to prioritize and deliver on multiple threads of work.
- Understands broader implications of situations; identify potential problem areas and execute solutions across the enterprise before they become problems
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to present complex concepts to executives in verbal or written form.
- Track record of successfully driving personal initiative and a demonstrated ability to drive change.
- Strengths in building large networks of internal contacts and leveraging positive working relationships to achieve business goals.
- Ability to travel (Domestic & International).
- A strong passion for and a bias toward balancing both the Business needs and the Customer/Front-line Experience.
- Degree in Business Management a plus
- Supply Chain, Marketing, Product Development and/or Macro Networkexperience a plus
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 6 years related experience