The Sr. Manager, CS Training and Policies/Procedures is responsible for the development, communication and training of existing, revised and new policies and procedures for the Customer Service Division.
- Through strategic planning, proactively develop and train the most efficient policies and procedures in order to achieve corporate and departmental objectives (operational, financial and customer experience).
- Create and manage budget for CS Training and Policies/Procedures department.
- Ensure strategic objectives of the organization are fulfilled.
- Develop strategies for creating engaged employees and satisfied customers.
- Identify ways to establish and maintain positive relationships with business partners.
- Develop and maintain safety processes.
- Conduct Safety Risk Assessments when new or amended policies or procedures are introduced.
- Participate in monthly SMS meetings.
- Actively participate in the department’s interaction with the Federal Aviation Administration, Transportation Security Administration, Frontier Security and Safety Department, Frontier departments and other regulatory agencies to ensure compliance with regulatory and company requirements.
- Responsible for leadership of project planning and implementation, including coordination and positive interaction with all departments at Frontier Airlines.
- Define timelines, assign responsibility, identify resources and qualify productivity results for department projects.
- Collaborate with external departments to ensure corporate objectives are met.
- Think outside the box to maximize the efficiency and efficacy of training programs.
- Oversee design and development of computer-based training and classroom curricula.
- Maintain currency of learning platforms and incorporate new methods as applicable.
- Perform audits to determine effectiveness of training (LMS and classroom instruction).
- Develop skills and practices necessary to further company initiatives.
- Monitor effectiveness of training materials and instructor delivery.
- Monitor compliance with required training.
- Participate in strategic planning for initial and recurrent training programs.
- Ensure training curricula/materials meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Work closely with other departments to ensure a consistent and customer friendly message is delivered.
Policies and Procedures
- Develop and lead implementation of policies and procedures for all front-line employees, (customer service, ramp service, operations, aircraft appearance).
- Responsible for the redesign, content, final review and maintenance of all Customer Service manuals.
- Proactively advocate for and support automation enhancements including but not limited to, self-serve check-in kiosks, gate readers, ramp automation enhancements, computer-based training and online manuals.
- Research hardware and software options and justify airport operational automation opportunities to reduce cost, increase revenue and improve service.
- Develop and implement processes and policies that achieve the most efficient and friendly sequence of operations for our customers and business partners.
- Content. Maintain the content of the HR section of the company intranet.
- Develop and implement airport processes and policies that will improve our key operational metrics.
- Develop and implement a consistent, proactive communication tool that will ensure employees are well informed.
- Manage special projects and/or committees as assigned.
- Travel planning, expense review and approval, equipment inventory, securing facilities for training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and experience
- Minimum 10 years of management experience required
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in teaching, training and adult education
- Minimum 5 years of experience with curriculum development
- Proven ability to communicate clearly and collaboratively
- Experience in technical writing and manual development
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communications, collaboration, critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, concurrent projects and priorities
- Ability to demonstrate superior instructional and facilitation skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Federal Aviation Regulations
- Excellent grammar and composition skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point, and familiarity with computer-based training development software such as Adobe Pro, Articulate (Storyline), Dreamweaver