The IT team is seeking an experienced Salesforce professional who will be responsible for end-to-end optimization of the Salesforce Sales and Service Cloud requirements-develop-test-deploy cycle.
This manager will lead the effort for the Salesforce platform managing a talented team comprised of business analysts and developers. This role wears many hats and the right candidate will be able to move fluidly between a variety of tasks including business stakeholder governance, requirements gathering, solution and architectural definition, building and managing automation, managing release activities from end to end, developing test and control plans, and managing to outcomes and efficiency targets.
You will be focused on delivering solutions that are as elegant, optimized, modularized, and reusable as possible, ensuring the designs are flexible and extendable. You will also be responsible for the overall integrity of the Salesforce solution, so it is critical that you have knowledge of the existing system set, applicable IT standards, security practices, and learn, develop, and apply TIBCO's overall systems strategy.
The CRM Manager will report to the Sr. Director, Go-To-Market(GTM) Systems.
What You'll Do
- Manage a team of Business Analyst & Developers in Salesforce/Apex development
- Interface with key business stakeholders to align with our sales strategy and execution efforts
- Coordinate the readiness of multiple development teams for successful product releases
- Conduct product release planning and deployment meetings with business stakeholders to ensure understanding of priorities and delivery timelines
- Maintain a feature dependency matrix for Salesforce
- Conduct daily standup, weekly backlog grooming, and planning meetings and follow-up daily with BAs, developers, and peers to ensure releases are on schedule.
- Act as the final approval for all changes going out to customer environments
- Create and implement a strategy to ensure we meet uptime and performance SLA's for the business teams
- Work with the latest monitoring tools and triage network, integration, configuration, and code issues
- Drive the process in which our developers operate and iterate/releas
Who You Are
- Bachelor of Engineering, Computer Science or Operational degree preferred
- 6+ years of experience in Salesforce development operations and release management
- 4+ years Salesforce administration support expertise and experience
- 2+ years of experience in direct management of business analysts and/or developers
- Salesforce / APEX development experience a plus
- Experience with Salesforce integration with Salesforce Einstein, Marketo, Apttus, Zuora, and Salesforce CPQ a plus
- Experience working within a scaled agile scrum/process, and/or demonstrated project management for large cross-functional efforts
- Experience as a Senior Solution Designer in a mid to large sized matrixed organization
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter. Proven results leading and overseeing customer and/or partner success stories and direct leadership in crafting Salesforce solutions that meet or exceed customer needs
- Demonstrable ability to analyze, design, and optimize business processes via technology and integration
- Ability to guide internal customers and colleagues in rationalizing and deploying new technologies that drive increased business value
- A desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
- Extremely strong communication skills and the ability to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for a variety of audiences
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend a point of view to a variety of audiences